One Suite; One Balcony ?

OceanNerd

We will be sailing with our 2 kiddos and my parents. We are considering upgrading from a mini to a window suite as the price difference isn't huge and the perks are considerable. However, my parents are currently in a balcony cabin. My question is this: With the priority embarkation/disembarkation for sail away and tendering, would that only apply for those of us in the suite or could it be extended to our entire travel party?

I'm thinking it would only be for the suite guests, in which case that particular "perk" wouldn't be of that much benefit to us. It's just one of the factors in consideration.

THANKS!!! to all you knowledgeable, experienced cruisers out there!

Priority embarkation is only for the occupants of the suite. Your parents can check in with you but will likely receive a different boarding card number. Priority tendering is also only for the occupants of the suite. Your pass card will either have Suite written at the top of the card or there will be priority tickets in your suite for all the occupants of the suite. Other perks like the breakfast at Sabatini's are also only for the actual suite occupants. It's up to you to determine their value if your parents can't share them with you.

i just had a suite, and we had friends who traveled with us in an inside. They were able to check in and get room cards with us avoiding the line and embark and disembark with us. we never had a tender so i am not sure how that would work. also for room service we were able to order for all of us... so like breakfast is an expanded menu and for lunch/dinner it is from the MDR, but just because there was 2 of us, we could still order room service for 4

the only thing they could really could not join us for was breakfast at sabatinis

Thanks again for the quick replies. I pretty much assumed that any of the little extras/perks which could have a monetary value couldn't be shared which is perfectly understandable. It was really just the priority boarding that I had a question about. :D

We are still debating and may just leave it up to the fates (upgrade fairy?) since over half the suites on our sailing are still empty.