• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Water on Oasis of Seas

Newneuey

Ship's tap water is free. You can also buy bottled water (with or without carbonation).

Smart travelers who want "better" water will take a filter-pitcher to make their own filtered water. Although more expensive, less convenient, and less environmentally friendly, many have reported being able to bring cases of water aboard with no problem.

Ice water is included and is fine to drink. All of your food, other drinks, and ice will be made with that same water!

Coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice at breakfast are also included in your fare.

You can buy soda by the can, if you don't drink enough to make the package "pay" for itself.....any drink can be bought without a package!

Edited by cb at sea

There are ice water dispensers available for you to use, at no charge, at most bars and serve yourself venues, and it will be brought to you at sit down meals.

I think it tastes good, and it is certainly safe (as is the water in from the bathroom tap in your room---we ask the host to stock an ice bucket morning and night and drink lots of ice water in our cabin).

If I don't want to buy water package, what water options are there for me and family?

While their rules prohibit taking water onboard, that rule is usually not enforced. We typically bring a case of 500ml water bottle in a small rolling bag.