• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

I've Been Deleted!!!

Well, they created a NEW problem for us now. Got a phone call this morning with a complimentary upgrade from Cat G to Cat E3. I clarified multiple times to be sure it was not an upsell. Of course I said yes, the balcony will be nice to have. I don't care about the 25% blockage from lifeboat covers.

I check my reservation again an hour ago and they are telling me I now owe $750+ or my booking will be cancelled. Nice complimentary upgrade with a cost. I am NOT willing to pay that for an upgrade. Sorry! Been on hold now trying to get it sorted out!

As I said before... it's just not my week!

Well, they created a NEW problem for us now. Got a phone call this morning with a complimentary upgrade from Cat G to Cat E3. I clarified multiple times to be sure it was not an upsell. Of course I said yes, the balcony will be nice to have. I don't care about the 25% blockage from lifeboat covers.

I check my reservation again an hour ago and they are telling me I now owe $750+ or my booking will be cancelled. Nice complimentary upgrade with a cost. I am NOT willing to pay that for an upgrade. Sorry! Been on hold now trying to get it sorted out!

Unbelievable!

Just to be curious, which cabin are you in?

We were in 3606, now we have moved to 7646.

I'm going to double lock my cabin to make sure no one comes stalking me now that I have given out my location!

By the way Paulette, I taught at Margate Elem for the past 9.5 years. I'm on a child care leave currently :)

Edited by smileyperry

We were in 3606, now we have moved to 7646.

I'm going to double lock my cabin to make sure no one comes stalking me now that I have given out my location!

By the way Paulette, I taught at Margate Elem for the past 9.5 years. I'm on a child care leave currently :)

I would have been content to know you were in the upgraded cabin, not your original one.....rather than post the cabin number. I am sure no one will be stalking your cabin.

Never know we may bump into each other some day in Publix....will you be returning to teaching after child care leave?

It is sad and disappointing.