Double Upgrade Offer back on 1st October 2014?

excitedofharpenden

Montreal, and about five minutes from the old port where the ships that can fit under the bridge just past Quebec city dock. The larger ships have to stop in Quebec city and turn around.

How exciting for you!

I'd like to ask you a question which I cannot ask on this forum. Would you be willing to provide your e-mail address so I can send you off mail?

Thanks.

As much as I'd really like to take advantage of this offer, I'm not really seeing anything in 2015 or 2016 that trips my trigger on the available sailings. What is it that makes us want to book a trip so soon after returning home? :confused:

I really prefer to book for 2015....2016 seems like forever to me, although I know many of you book far beyond your sail dates.

As much as I'd really like to take advantage of this offer, I'm not really seeing anything in 2015 or 2016 that trips my trigger on the available sailings. What is it that makes us want to book a trip so soon after returning home? :confused:

I really prefer to book for 2015....2016 seems like forever to me, although I know many of you book far beyond your sail dates.

Hang tight until the next offer shows up in mid-December. This promotion is my favorite but I know other people prefer the BOGO or other offers. Every offer has different sailings selected so really, it's just a matter of biding your time until something comes along that works for you. We were lucky that we had a "hole" in our schedule that a fall '15 sailing filled very nicely and we booked straight away.

We're working through our "bucket list," and want to make sure we get everything in before we reach that line that says "kick..."

I had looked at Canada / New England sailings for 2014, on Celebrity, but decided to wait until prices reduced- they never did.

So when the email came offering the Canada 2016 sailing at double upgrade, I jumped at it. Quite a few advantages, it visits 3 ports in France/ Channel Islands that we have never been to and also includes Monteal as well as Quebec, which many sailings don't.

All on my bucket list and unbelievably combined into one sailing.:)

The cruise per night price ( disregarding one way air fare) is at our ceiling of £100 per night.

So in my opinion, we couldn't leave it, especially as we were only offered 4 cabins, as one TA told me, they were flying away!

Edited by upwarduk

Montreal, and about five minutes from the old port where the ships that can fit under the bridge just past Quebec city dock. The larger ships have to stop in Quebec city and turn around.

I hear you! We booked this cruise as well. Even though our home is not as close as yours (we are from Toronto), we are really looking forward to sailing into the Old Port of Montreal. I had been looking at itineraries on other cruise lines that cross the Atlantic with stops in Greenland, Newfoundland and the Maritimes. And then AZ released this itinerary in September in order to reposition the Quest for a N.America charter. Yeah. Glad we waited for the double upgrade promotion though - better value for a veranda than with the recently expired BOGOHO promotion.