• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Problem with printing seapass

Very frustrated by going to the RCL website to print the seapass, but not able to do it. Contacted web support, they said that they are working on the problem - should be fixed soon. I hope they fix it by mid November...:D

Just to clarify, you print your SetSail Pass at home and receive your SeaPass at check-in.:)

Glad to know that it's not just me that had this problem yesterday and today. I emailed RCI after giving it a day, but knowing that it's not just me makes me feel a little better.

We are travelling on Oasis on Nov. 1, so we have some time. But I was secretly hoping that the reason it would not print is because the Upgrade Fairy is visiting me, therefore delaying my docs in printing the new cabin assignments.

I can dream, can't I?

Stacy

Tried yesterday and today does not print and you do need that pass to get on the ship even though you are checked in online.

You don't need the SetSail pass to get on the ship, it just speeds things up a bit.

Tried yesterday and today does not print and you do need that pass to get on the ship even though you are checked in online.

Not true. You can give all the information to the pier rep when you check-in. Having a SetSail Pass just makes check-in quicker.

Edit: Bob beat me to it again!!

Edited by cruisenfever

Every time I arrive before I enter the building I am made to show that I have that pass.

If you don't have the SetSail pass, they will take your identification and look up your name on the ship's manifest.

Every time I arrive before I enter the building I am made to show that I have that pass.

Showing a pier rep your SetSail Pass when entering the building just indicates to them your C&A level/what cabin type you are booked in so that they can direct you to the proper check-in line.

Before giving up on things like this, ALWAYS try:

clearing your cache

using a different browser

Those two things, together or separately, solve about 90% of the problems. :) (I made up the 90%, in case you couldn't tell ;) )

If you don't have the SetSail pass, they will take your identification and look up your name on the ship's manifest.

I always wondered what would happen if you didn't have the SetSail pass. I knew it was needed for boarding, just speeds it up a bunch, but didn't know how you got past security to get into the terminal!