• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Is there a new promo starting? (123GO Returns Oct 6, 2014)

doodlefan

Does anyone have any idea what or if there is a new promo starting since the PYP one is ending today. It had already been extended so I'm pretty sure they won't extend it again but will have some new offer.

If anyone would like to share that would be great. I'm looking to book something and might book today if there is nothing better on a new promo

Thanks

Something starts on the 6th...hold on let me see if I can find it.

123 Go with pick two for Europe starts on the 6th through November 4th

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/14040820_CEL_123GO_PlusAir_Nov_Offer_Flyer.pdf

Edited by Cruise Junky

Something starts on the 6th...hold on let me see if I can find it.

123 Go with pick two for Europe starts on the 6th through November 4th

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/14040820_CEL_123GO_PlusAir_Nov_Offer_Flyer.pdf

Thanks for this. Seems to be the same offer that was available when I booked this years Baltic cruise.

Since we had a third person in the room (my daughter) we received about a 430 reduction in her fare. Sounds like with the new one she wouldn't receive the 50% off but would get classic non alchol package and internet which isn't as good (and would rather no internet) - will look to see what the new rates are, if stayed the same then we did better with 123 go, if rates are lowered then will look at the new offer

I think this upcoming 123 has pick 2 for Europe. That's about the only difference.

You could combine the PYP with the September Sailaway promo for Europe anyway, which then allowed the drink package as well as $300 OBC (so no difference). It was only not combinable if you took the 3rd & 4th reduced rates ;).

Since we had a third person in the room (my daughter) we received about a 430 reduction in her fare. Sounds like with the new one she wouldn't receive the 50% off but would get classic non alchol package and internet which isn't as good (and would rather no internet) - will look to see what the new rates are, if stayed the same then we did better with 123 go, if rates are lowered then will look at the new offer

Same for us: the difference of $1500 for the 3rd and 4th reduced rates is far greater than 2 drink packages for the kids (that's if the rates don't change when the new 123go starts) :).

Just curious - what is the difference between 1, 2, 3 Go and PYP? :p

What (if any) options do you have if you are already booked or is it just tough and only new bookings get perks ?

On Constellation going to Black Sea Sept 2015 booked direct with Celebrity

These promos... No matter what they call them or if the recycle the names often have some differences to them

The Pick Your Perk Promo that just was had 4 elements to it, the 4th being a discount if you booked flights thru Choice Air

123Go Promos have the familiar 3... Classic Bevvy - Paid Daily Grats - or OBC and you pick one

Sometimes it also offers pick a second perk for select cruises / destinations (such as Europe)

As with all Celebrity Offers it is VERY IMPORTANT to read the fine print?.. Especially so as they recycle these offer names but they can differ time to time (sometimes I think Celebrity does this on purpose to confuse Customers... Be an informed one, read the fine print, make notes and stay vigilant watching pricing is the best way to save money I have found)

More so if you have already booked a cruise, but have not reached Final Payment Date yet and considering to swap out one offer for another !!

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

It's always important to do the math. Many times all those perks are built into the price.

We are new to Celebrity. Could be wrong, but the constant promotions appear to be aimed at limiting the flexibility to make adjustments when prices fluctuate. Celebrity also seems to add a confusion factor to what types of OBC are combinable.

Hopefully we are so taken with "modern luxury" cruising that we overlook the minor booking irritants, including the website.

I just received an email today from the major online ta and a lot of their sailings had all the perks. Free gratutities, free beverage package, and obc starting the 6th

The TA covers the extra perk through their commission. Many pax have the two perks from X and then either extra OBC or free gratuities from their TA, so no difference in perks it's just the way it's advertised ;).

What TA do you use to get all three??????

Celebrity are offering two and then the TA, as stated, gives extra OBC or paid gratuities making 3 in total.

I book via a US TA if that's what you're asking (appears you're from London, UK)? CC guidelines prevent me mentioning which TA I use ;).

I also used an online US TA for a Panama Transit Nov 2015. The per person price was quite a lot less than Celebrity and I got a choice of 1 PYP which Celebrity were not offering to UK customers. Today The TA is still offering 1 PYP but the balcony price is now $820 more than when I booked:)

Also have the US T&C which means the deposit is fully refundable up to final payment so if by mischance the $/£ exchange becomes too expensive we can pull out.

Edited by Killington

It's always important to do the math. Many times all those perks are built into the price.

We are new to Celebrity. Could be wrong, but the constant promotions appear to be aimed at limiting the flexibility to make adjustments when prices fluctuate. Celebrity also seems to add a confusion factor to what types of OBC are combinable.

Hopefully we are so taken with "modern luxury" cruising that we overlook the minor booking irritants, including the website.

I really like Celebrity, but I need a new pencil from all the math I've had to do lately. So far, we made out reservation when Europe first became available and haven't changed it!

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm, 123 GO is now available. The offer is currently scheduled to run until November 4th.

For additional information, please click HERE . Hope this is helpful !

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm, 123 GO is now available. The offer is currently scheduled to run until November 4th.

For additional information, please click HERE . Hope this is helpful !

Is this offer only limited to certain sailings? I just clicked in the European cruise link and noticed that they are only showing 60 cruises and very few summer 2015 cruises. We are considering a July 2015 cruise on Reflection and it is not listed in the link.