Free coffee on Celebrity improved?

On the thread about what has improved on Celebrity lately, some people (including me) mentioned that the free coffee has improved. I noticed that all the people who agreed were on the Summit. Has anyone else noticed an improvement in the coffee?

On the thread about what has improved on Celebrity lately, some people (including me) mentioned that the free coffee has improved. I noticed that all the people who agreed were on the Summit. Has anyone else noticed an improvement in the coffee?

Good point. Summit was doing lots of experimentation this summer that other ships were not. I'm curious to see if/when some of those changes (especially buffet) will roll out to other ships.

They switched to Lavazza coffee, I'm not sure if it went fleet wide or not. Look forward to getting confirmation...

Greetings

On our last cruise on Silhouette they were using coffee makers and coffee grounds instead of the concentrated stuff. There were batches that were good and others that were not so good. Sometimes it looked more like weak tea. I don't believe that everyone had been instructed as to the amount of grounds required for the makers. We always have the bev package so I do get my café au lait but with my breakfast I like a reliable supply of hot coffee nearby. I believe that they are trying to upgrade the buffet coffee, hopefully they now have the kinks worked out.

Good Sailing

Tom

Edited by tunaman2011

They switched to Lavazza coffee, I'm not sure if it went fleet wide or not. Look forward to getting confirmation...

We noticed the packages of Lavazza coffee displayed in the drink station and thought that was probably why it was so much better.

I hope they start using this coffee fleet wide. It was such an improvement!

I got off the Solstice in Hawaii on October 5th. The buffet and dining room had Lavazza coffee. I asked the waiter and he said they changed in Vancouver. Excellent change, Celebrity!!! Big thumbs up!

I can't drink the coffee Princess serves.