• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Today was Welcome Package day!

triptolemus

You will love your suite on the Pearl! You couldn't ask for a better ship to experience your first suite...love the ship and always found the crew on the Pearl to be a "happy crew"! She is our favorite ship and we just keep going on her again, and again, and again! We love the Deck 10 AFT penthouses and often book as soon as itineraries are released.:)

It really is the happiest piece of mail all year. 50 days out and My Precious arrived today... :)

luggage_tag.jpg

So it begins...!

So, NCL does still mail out the packages. Based on so much I've read, I thought they no longer did that. Is it only for certain bookings (looks like a suite? )? We're 35 days out and no "sail" packet. Not a problem. Just curious.

Edited by Rhea98

So, NCL does still mail out the packages. Based on so much I've read, I thought they no longer did that. Is it only for certain bookings? We're 35 days out and no "sail" packet. Not a problem. Just curious.

Suites only I'm afraid.. but still nice to receive them... online or in the mail. Just downloaded and printed ours today too. wooohooo... 57 days to go... Hello Sun shine...

You will love your suite on the Pearl! You couldn't ask for a better ship to experience your first suite...love the ship and always found the crew on the Pearl to be a "happy crew"! She is our favorite ship and we just keep going on her again, and again, and again! We love the Deck 10 AFT penthouses and often book as soon as itineraries are released.:)

Thank you for the kind words! Except that it's the Star, not the Pearl...deck 9, not 10, and our third suite, not first... But still, I think a fantastic time is ahead!

:p

Yeah, we received them for our first cruise in Feb 2012 on the Star, those luggage tags look so familiar but we were only in a minisuite which was obviously sweet enough for us.

Last cruise was an SF PH on the Pearl and we received them in the mail the day before we left home. :p (we were visiting family over Thanksgiving and left a week early to have some time with them)

Really enjoyed the suite but doubt we'll ever have another... all good though.. love to cruise... just floats my boat. (or ship) .. :p

Hope you all have wonderful cruises... enjoy. :D

Thank you for the kind words! Except that it's the Star, not the Pearl...deck 9, not 10, and our third suite, not first... But still, I think a fantastic time is ahead!

:p

YIKES......my bad! I was directing this at coscab who has their first suite on the Pearl in December. The Star is a super ship as well - no one knows how to pamper their suite pax like NCL! :)

It really is the happiest piece of mail all year. 50 days out and My Precious arrived today... :)

luggage_tag.jpg

So it begins...!

You and I are going on the same cruise. Our cabin is on deck 5 forward, OV. My husband got us an awesome deal so we asked 6 others to come. Celebrating my husband's 50th birthday.

You and I are going on the same cruise. Our cabin is on deck 5 forward, OV. My husband got us an awesome deal so we asked 6 others to come. Celebrating my husband's 50th birthday.

Yep... I saw your name on the (rather dead) roll call.... Guess I could check in there.

Happy 50th to your H... See you in 50 days!

We've never done NCL. On Carnival everything just printed up online. Will I be getting something?

Sorry, no... Only suite guests get the welcome pack with the luggage tags. The only other thing is the welcome letter. It's no big deal, really.

I really wanted to show you my review full of pictures, but is is so old it is now archived.

So, I went on youtube and found a video that shows the whole cabin.

Enjoy!

Cherie

Thank you for trying to find your review and pictures. I appreciate your effort. That video... Yeah, I think I've watched that a dozen times by now. :)

We are so looking forward to this, thanks for your post, our favorite ship so far is the Sun but I have a feeling we may have 2 favorites by the end of our Pearl cruise!