• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Cruise itineraries 2015/16

Presto2

NB This should read 2016 / 17 !

If (and it's a big if ;)) I've got it right it seems that Celebrity are going to be releasing their itineraries much earlier this year - 2nd weekend of November rather than March. This is remarkably early and rumours are that RCI will follow suit.

Does anyone think that P&O will follow suit?

If they do I'm crossing fingers and toes for an Eastern Med. fly cruise.

:)

If I have got it all wrong please forgive me - its an age thing :D

Edited by Presto2
The itineraries are for 2016 / 17

I read somewhere its 11th November for Celebrity to launch its 16/17 programme for Europe.

I don't think P&O will bring theirs forward based on an early launch by Celebrity, but I am sure they will watch with interest and maybe do so in future years.

I read somewhere its 11th November for Celebrity to launch its 16/17 programme for Europe.

I don't think P&O will bring theirs forward based on an early launch by Celebrity, but I am sure they will watch with interest and maybe do so in future years.

That's what we've read on the Celebrity part of CC. If Celebrity do then I think that in future years P&O will have to, to compete. :)

That's what we've read on the Celebrity part of CC. If Celebrity do then I think that in future years P&O will have to, to compete. :)

But the American lines always release their cruises earlier than P&O and P&O haven't bothered about that yet so not sure they will, even though the sooner the better as far as we're concerned!