Purchasing replica Princess ships on board

Pier Pressure 53

They are all $12.95, except for the Royal and Regal which are much larger & much more expensive. I think about $30.

Still trying to figure out why Princess changed the size of the models for the Royal & Regal. Here we have all these cruisers purchasing memories of one size and then they switch. Kind of like collecting Matchbox cars then changing to Tonka trucks. I passed when we sailed the Royal last year.

Joel

I collect the little crystal models, and they are in the $225 range (that's how I spend my OBC, OK?). I have five (Ocean, Pacific, Ruby, Grand, Caribbean). Not all ships have them, the Star did not and the boutiques guy said they had not had them for years.

Still trying to figure out why Princess changed the size of the models for the Royal & Regal. Here we have all these cruisers purchasing memories of one size and then they switch. Kind of like collecting Matchbox cars then changing to Tonka trucks. I passed when we sailed the Royal last year.

Joel

Exactly. We have collected the models from every Princess ship we've sailed on (except the Tahitian Princess because they were sold out and then changed the name of the ship). But, when we saw the models of the Royal we were shocked. I have no interest in having that monster in my collection; it would make all the others look like Lilliputians to its Gulliver. Too bad.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere

Joel

We also passed on the Royal model. Too big to even travel with.