Best time to book excursions

Prattinmaine

My wife are booked on the Spirit's 11-day trip to the Med. in May, '15. I understand that we can begin to book excursions now with NCL. We'd prefer to wait until we've saved sufficient funds to payoff our credit card once we book our choice of excursions. We don't want to wait until we're on board, nor do we want to wait too long (for fear of the excursions filling up). So we wonder when members of this board think is "just the right time" -- early enough so as to avoid having our preferred excursions fill up and late enough to give us some time to save the funds. We'll appreciate any suggestions/recommendations you have.

PrattinMaine

As long that your aware that if you prebook u will have to supply CC and y'll be charged right away, if that's ok you can book anytime you want once your ready or wait till u board and wait in line up at excursion desk or fill out forum in room and put in box at excursion desk.

I'm also not sure on the newer ships if you can do via TV.

Also advise what cruise/ship your looking at so that more info can be given. For example European, Alaska excursions will fill up faster than Carib

Edited by Ilovesailing