• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fidelity Cash Management Debit Card/ATM Forex

notjaded

Thanks in advance for those of you knowledgeable and kind enough to share your insights:

I am going on a cruise that docks in four countries, and am planning on using my Fidelity Cash Management debit card to withdraw cash in each city I visit. This is a new one for me, as I used to bring foreign cash or use travelers checks along with my credit card.

My question for those in the know: (1) Is there a fixed daily withdrawal limit? (2) Is this limit in USA dollars equivalent or some other measure, and (2) Does anyone have experience in getting the limit raised for them?

Many thanks!

Thanks in advance for those of you knowledgeable and kind enough to share your insights:

I am going on a cruise that docks in four countries, and am planning on using my Fidelity Cash Management debit card to withdraw cash in each city I visit. This is a new one for me, as I used to bring foreign cash or use travelers checks along with my credit card.

My question for those in the know: (1) Is there a fixed daily withdrawal limit? (2) Is this limit in USA dollars equivalent or some other measure, and (2) Does anyone have experience in getting the limit raised for them?

Many thanks!

Perhaps it might be a good idea to check directly with Fidelity for the exact answer to your questions. Best of luck and enjoy your travel.

Thanks for the helpful replies. For the benefit of anyone else who has an interest, I did call Fidelity when their "A" Team was in the office, and had my card activated for this purpose. They told me I had a $1k per day withdrawal limit, and that there could be a total of 8 transactions per day.

Thanks for the helpful replies. For the benefit of anyone else who has an interest, I did call Fidelity when their "A" Team was in the office, and had my card activated for this purpose. They told me I had a $1k per day withdrawal limit, and that there could be a total of 8 transactions per day.

Thanks for the updated info...however always a good idea for each user to call Fidelity directly as terms can vary depending on their account.