• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Water taxi

Polycarp

No way to walk to the water taxi from cruise port ( unless you want to walk a LOOONG ) way. I suggest you grab a cab.

Not true. You CAN walk from Terminal 2/4, and the distance would be close to a mile. Otherwise, yes it is a long walk, and not a particularly good walking area.

Thanks for the info. It does seem like a long walk and I remember the port is big. Still trying to plan a stopover in FLL for the day. Any beach bars recommended and best way to get there?

Thanks again

Along the water taxi route there is Flip Flops, Bokampers, Shooters, Bahia Cabana.

There is only one actual beach bar in Fort Lauderdale and I cannot think of the name.

Aruba, in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is also cool.

The closest stop is at Hilton Marina, a very short taxi ride.

There aren't any bars right on the beach in the water taxi area. There is one further north, Bamboo Tiki Bar, at a hotel, but you have to walk down a bunch of steps to get to the beach from there. Lulu's at Beach Place has a nice beach view.

The closest stop is at Hilton Marina, a very short taxi ride.

There aren't any bars right on the beach in the water taxi area. There is one further north, Bamboo Tiki Bar, at a hotel, but you have to walk down a bunch of steps to get to the beach from there. Lulu's at Beach Place has a nice beach view.

That's it!! I couldn't remember the name. The Hotel was on Hotel Impossible and the tiki bar was on Bar Rescue or something.