Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

OK....I do not come on CC all that much, just here and there especially when we get closer to cruising. So when everybody says " Subscribing " what does that really mean? Do they get alerts somehow or do they just come on to CC and read the thread all day ? :confused:

Thanks

Mike

Subscribing so jealous, we'll be disembarking Adventure after a quick week in the med as you guys embark, so wish I could jump on board, damn school holidays! Have fun, we are planning on Anthem in August in the Med, will follow with interest

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi again, looking forward to hearing all of the GOOD on the Quantum.

We will be near you on the Adventurer OTS.......Will we be in the same Dock Area in SouthHampton? I hope so because I would love to grab some pictures and I am hoping we are next to each other to hopefully hear a Horn battle? I hope RCL will read this to do a little something for all of the Nearly 8000 passengers on the 2 ships. Have Fun! I know we are going to have a Blast! :)

Mike

OK....I do not come on CC all that much, just here and there especially when we get closer to cruising. So when everybody says " Subscribing " what does that really mean? Do they get alerts somehow or do they just come on to CC and read the thread all day ? :confused:

Thanks

Mike

Mike-

You can actually mark a thread as "subscribed" and also decide if you want to be emailed updates of any posts that are made. If you're on CC on your PC, go to the top right while you're in the thread and choose "Thread Tools."

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Really EXCITED for all of you, on this first cruise! We're scheduled for 1/11/15, so will be intently reading everything you post! Hope to see LOTS of pictures. Very interested in seeing cabin 7114 or similar (obstructed balcony). Hoping to see the Diamond Lounge, too!

Sure there'll be lots of problems they'll have to adjust, but just remember, you're on a FANTASTIC cruise ship & will have a WONDERFUL time! Keep us all posted!;):D

Ginger

Mike-

You can actually mark a thread as "subscribed" and also decide if you want to be emailed updates of any posts that are made. If you're on CC on your PC, go to the top right while you're in the thread and choose "Thread Tools."

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy. Actually, the THREAD TOOLS on my laptop, is bottom left. Usually when you comment, you're automatically subscribed, & it asks you (bottom left) if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE.

Ginger:)

Mike-

Tracy

Thank you Tracy....I will do that! Now I know! :):):):)

Subscribed! We will be on Quantum Nov 18th & April 12th! Can't wait!

Future Cruises:

RCCL-Quantum of the Seas – 3 Night Sampler - 2014

RCCL-Quantum of the Seas – Southern Caribbean – 2015

RCCL-Liberty of the Seas – Canada & New England - 2015

RCCL-Anthem of the Seas – Western Caribbean - 2016

RCCL-Diamond Plus

Celebrity-Elite

Norwegian-Silver

Holland-Star Mariner

The Seas are Calling….

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea” -

Isak Dinesen

My 17 year old son Nick and i will be on this cruise. He likesto take a lot of photos, so everybody keep smiling.:)

Cant wait to meet everyone,

Thanx, Sande from Central New Jersey

Edited by SANDE13

I am anxious to read all your comments and see all your pics on this TA voyage. I have read that others have subscribed - how do I go about subscribing?? I don't want to miss a thing:)

Hello, Treacher1!

To subscribe, sign in and select "Subscribe" on the pull down menu on "Thread Tools" at the top of this thread.

Hope this helps!

Elayne

Oh I am sooooo excited about your thread. I will live vicariously through each of you reporters. Thanks for doing this!

It should be a lot of fun! 😄

Hope you enjoy it!

Elayne

My 17 year old son Nick and i will be on this cruise. He likesto take a lot of photos, so everybody keep smiling.:)

Cant wait to meet everyone,

Thanx, Sande from Central New Jersey

cheers-2381.gif

See y'all soon!

Elayne

Mike-

Tracy

Wow many thanks for that explanation Tracy, didn't know you could do that.

Gaynor