Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Pink Boa Society and the International Critters will have a wonderful time on the Quantum Maiden Voyage ~ it will be the first time for the M&M, first time for the Slot Pull and the first time on this ship for a Cabin Crawl and so many other things that I can't name right now, you will have to follow us to find out:eek::cool:

I leave for England one week from today, can't wait;)

Carol:)

Pink Boa Society and the International Critters will have a wonderful time on the Quantum Maiden Voyage ~ it will be the first time for the M&M, first time for the Slot Pull and the first time on this ship for a Cabin Crawl and so many other things that I can't name right now, you will have to follow us to find out:eek::cool:

I leave for England one week from today, can't wait;)

Carol:)

Enjoy your cruise and we will be waiting for the updates as they come in.:D

As of 19 October 2014, 355 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Quantum Of The Seas sailing on 02-Nov-2014.

At the moment though we do not know where our themed M&M will take place.

We decided to pick a theme for our M&M which is UK-USA, Red & White & Blue, this theme will carry on through some of the events we have planned.

There will be a few surprises along the way, some even my fellow Quantum Launchers do not know about ;)

Let the party begin and keep those Lemon Drops coming Bartender :D

WOW.com....now that is what I call an M&M!! :eek: :D

I am definitely SUBSCRIBED!!! Thanks for taking the time.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

I'm in....thanks for taking the time to do this!

Please bring the Quantum safely into NEW JERSEY!! I love saying that!:D:D

I agree and hope they take care of you Quantum of the Seas for the Inaugural sailing.

Take care...

Irene and Miles

When you get to New Jersey someone let Liz use their USA cell phone to call us. Want to talk to her in person before she heads back to England, she has my cell phone number, just needs a cell that can call Michigan.

Take care...

Irene and Miles

When you get to New Jersey someone let Liz use their USA cell phone to call us. Want to talk to her in person before she heads back to England, she has my cell phone number, just needs a cell that can call Michigan.

Take care...

Irene and Miles

My flight isn't until night time so I am sure I will find a phone to call you. :D

Take care. :D

I'm subscribing to follow along too!

I'll have to catch up when I get home, because I'll be on the Independence of the Seas for the four-night sampler starting next Tuesday, and then the Transatlantic. Maybe we'll catch a glimpse of Quantum somewhere along the way!

Have a wonderful voyage!

Beth

Can't wait to see all the photos from the ship and to hear about how the Dynamic Dinning is working. I am also interested about how the embarkation and disembarkation process goes. I have a cousin that is one of the performers in the show Starwater and I will get to see her when I get on board in March. I hope everyone has a fantastic cruise and can't wait to read all the stories. :)

Hi All - just checking in. I love all the enthusiasm and support for this thread. Each of us will be starting our pre-cruise travels over the next week.

My DH and I will be spending a few days in Edinburgh before flying down to Southampton to catch our ship.

Happy to report that the new cruise terminal in Bayonne was dedicated today, and it was confirmed that we will be the first guests.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/11782.html

Happy Friday!

Joanna