Live from Explorer's final round-trip out of New Jersey

Tonight's performer was Randy Cabral. He is a comedian juggler. My friend will kill me for saying this, but he was very good. EVERYONE was laughing hysterically.

If you have seen him perform, you will recognize him, particularly the shots of him with the paddleballs.

10469459_10205112395877690_1382997432827069848_n.jpg

64737_10205112395797688_4886734962257001986_n.jpg

544924_10205112395837689_5269899890489890418_n.jpg

10426888_10205112395957692_3693793920662751009_n.jpg

1920422_10205112398397753_5104852900823154539_n.jpg

1920422_10205112398437754_3127175798302289843_n.jpg

Merion Mom, I am on this cruise and can't wait to go back and read all your posts when I get home tomorrow :(. I am so glad I just got to meet you. I have a few comments about the MTD management, but will post when I get home.

Theresa

Edited by psupa

Merion Mom, I am on this cruise and can't wait to go back and read all your posts when I get home tomorrow :(. I am so glad I just got to meet you. I have a few comments about the MTD management, but will post when I get home.

Theresa

It's a strange, strange world, isn't it, Theresa? ;)

By the way.............

WE ARE...........................!

Tonight's performer was Randy Cabral. He is a comedian juggler. My friend will kill me for saying this, but he was very good. EVERYONE was laughing hysterically.

If you have seen him perform, you will recognize him, particularly the shots of him with the paddleballs.

10469459_10205112395877690_1382997432827069848_n.jpg

For God's sake ... if ever I've heard an oxymoronic statement, it's "good comedian juggler." Even worse ... "very good comedian juggler." :eek:

Next, you'll be talking about the "fantastic magician!" :p

For God's sake ... if ever I've heard an oxymoronic statement, it's "good comedian juggler." Even worse ... "very good comedian juggler." :eek:

Next, you'll be talking about the "fantastic magician!" :p

You just outed yourself!

I know, I know. But he really was just a comedian who happened to throw things around, (rather than a juggler who was trying to be funny), if that makes sense.

Edited by Merion_Mom

I don't remember seeing any kids on the galley tour either. I even went back and checked the photos from our most recent one, which happened to be on the Explorer this past January...just days before the infamous Noro Cruise. I swear I had nothing to do with that!!:eek::)

Ah, yes.

A sign telling waiters how to arrange the bread basket.

The bread for the DINNING room. :eek: :rolleyes:

1377105_10205111714820664_371237234729515168_n.jpg

Gotta love it!! I guess this explains why I have never been able to get more than 7 savory bites at a time in the Dinning Room.;):rolleyes:

Mom,it is now 645 Saturday morning.Can you go around and knock on doors and wake people and tell them it is time to get off of the ship,so that others can start boarding early[LOLOLOL]but in 14 days we can sleep in LOL

Thank you for your post and hope to meet you on board,DanP.

Mom,it is now 645 Saturday morning.Can you go around and knock on doors and wake people and tell them it is time to get off of the ship,so that others can start boarding early[LOLOLOL]but in 14 days we can sleep in LOL

Thank you for your post and hope to meet you on board,DanP.

This ship empties slooooooowly. They just called the self-assist people half an hour ago!

Fort Lauderdale this ain't! :eek:

Now, going backwards:

In the afternoon was the Galley Tour.

For anyone who has done one: Have there been children on yours? I do not recall ever seeing children on a galley tour before. Seems like a somewhat unsanitary idea. (I will not go into detail)

I just found this thread. Thanks for the interesting info about a ship I've never been on.

I find having children on a galley tour to be unacceptable - for multiple reasons (I won't go into detail either). I can't imagine they have any interest and the groups are generally too large even with just adults.

This ship empties slooooooowly. They just called the self-assist people half an hour ago!

Fort Lauderdale this ain't! :eek:

Pouring down rain here in South Jersey, is it the same in North Jersey?

Must not be fun getting off the ship in heavy rain.:(

Carol,

Would you be able to confirm the CD for me so I can update the list?

I see on page 11, you mentioned that Keith is signing off today and headed to Quebec for the Legend repositioning.

Who is signing on? Leigh?

Thanks!

Edited by DonnaK

Pouring down rain here in South Jersey, is it the same in North Jersey?

Must not be fun getting off the ship in heavy rain.:(

Not heavy rain.

Somewhere in between sprinkling and pouring.

Now, that was two hours ago. Don't know what it's doing now.

Nice cabin pictures Carol, we like the D cabins on Royal, I noticed it still has the old box TV's.....really makes the room outdated.

Welcome home!

As a TV dies, it is replaced by a new flat screen.

I will tell you: My new cabin has the flat screen, but it is a SMALL screen. I'd rather keep my TV in the picture! :p

Carol,

Would you be able to confirm the CD for me so I can update the list?

I see on page 11, you mentioned that Keith is signing off today and headed to Quebec for the Legend repositioning.

Who is signing on? Leigh?

Thanks!

Yes. :)

Turnaround was a bit slow. It was slow loading the bus on both ends. The bus waited forever before letting us off at the terminal building. The customs/immigration part was instantaneous. The guy said "hello and goodbye" as he took the declarations form. The GS lady did not give us our new Sea Pass cards until we were on the bus heading back to the ship. They transferred our photos electronically, so we did not have to stop for that step of the process.

People were actually boarding for the first time on our heels.

Consecutive cruisers luncheon in the MDR was lovely. I had a salad with fried goat cheese, some nice salmon, and a truly delicious apple pie.

I guess that it makes sense to close out this thread now.

I assume that you all would like a Live From Explorer's 14 Night Repositioning Cruise to the Southern Caribbean and Port Canaveral thread?

:)