• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

super bowl

iceburg1

We will be on the QOS for the super bowl on Feb. 1 in cold weather (ship debarks early morning on Feb. 2 in NJ). It will be too cold to watch the game on the large outdoor screen by the pool. What other venues with large screens do you think will show the game? I would have thought that the main Royal theater would be used for the game on a large movie screen but they have scheduled Sonic Odyssey for 7:30 that night in the Royal theater. Maybe they will reschedule that Sonic Odyssey performance once they realize that it conflicts with the Super Bowl. Any other large screens on the ship that you know of to show the game?

Two70 was my thought as well, but I was thinking they could just use the actual wall.

I would think that the pub and possibly the Sea Plex (thought I saw a large display in one of the photos).

If not, climb inside the hot tub and relax. It shouldn't be that cold (until you get out).

:D

I would think that the pub and possibly the Sea Plex (thought I saw a large display in one of the photos).

If not, climb inside the hot tub and relax. It shouldn't be that cold (until you get out).

:D

The SeaPlex would be a good one. No shows to conflict with, a large screen, and plenty of room to hold activities and other events around the game. Only issue would be seating.

I was thinking 270 also, but I think they have Star Water scheduled for 9:30 there that night. Maybe they will switch some of the entertainment schedules around - they rescheduled the Aquanarium on Allure that night. They just better show the game, or I'll never hear the end of it from my husband!