MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away-October 27,2014

aliaschief

It's going to be a busy day in Port Everglades with the MS Zuiderdam and five other cruise ships in port.

Show is scheduled to start at 4.00 PM.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Another gentile reminder that once a Sail-Away is over that further posting on the thread after 24 hours is discouraged. Otherwise the main Hal CC Forum is going to be laden with Sail-Away threads.

Thank you.

That's a lot of ships today in the lineup!

Should be here for most of it, hoping I can catch the Zuiderdam.

thanks for the heads up Chief. The gentle reminder is a good idea, too;)

The Oasis of the Seas just got back from dry dock this morning. It's doing a little 5 day trip today and then will be back in sync for it's normal weekend 7 day rotation.

If you want the 2015 Port Everglades schedule, you can download a PDF of it here. This is a stripped down version with only the ships & the schedule. If you want the full thing with ads in it, you can get it here:

http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=227358

If you are using the stripped down version of the schedule, the actual schedule starts on page 46 of the PDF (which is numbered 60 because it's the stripped down version.)

If you want to download the full version, click on the little gear at the upper right corner of the BlueToad site. There, you will see a link for PDF.

The Oasis of the Seas just got back from dry dock this morning. It's doing a little 5 day trip today and then will be back in sync for it's normal weekend 7 day rotation.

I wondered why she was in on Monday when her usual day is Saturday. Thanks for the info.

I agree. If I lived there I don't think I would ever get anything done - I would be watching the ships ALL the time.:D

Looking forward to seeing all the ships sail today.

Heck, I don't get anything done just watching on my computer, can't imagine being there in person.

Thanks Chief for the reminder, should be around.

Thanks POA, I wondered where she was at. DH said maybe dry dock, guess he was right. Can't imagine a ship that big in dry dock, couldn't be to many places she could go?