Carnival Pride

mg33626

I am still waiting on hearing the official answer too and check John Heald's page constantly for updates but it will definitely be the Green Thunder slide. I also am pretty sure it will be the two little racing slides and then splash area with the spilling buckets too.

We will be on it on the 23rd and will know for sure soon :)

Ships with the "waterworks" will have the 2 slides side by side for racing. Pride wont have the "waterworks" on it. Waterworks has a little of everything, spay guns, large bucket that tips over, etc, etc.

So just the Green Thunder?:( That thing is strictly for thrill seekers. That me and my kids are not. Waterworks is great. Just one new vertical drop slide....not so much IMO.

Yes to correct everyone. Yes there will be waterworks on the Pride. There will be a green Thunder waterslide and a new twister slide and also a spray park for the children.

Awesome, that is what I thought I had read as well! We are sailing 08/30/15 with a group ranging in age from 3 to mid 60's so that will work out great for all!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

John Heald just posted pics on his FB of the green slide AND the yellow twister slide going up. They were still wrapped in white paper, all shiny and new :)

Saw that too! Yay! My little guy will love the Green Thunder but the big one gets claustrophobic on the closed slides, so he will love the twister!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app