Martin, Great Tour Guide for Cartagena

pdoeringer

We had a great tour guide for our visit to Cartagena. His name is Martin Rosalus and his email is: http://www.cartagenatourguides@gmail.com.

Martin picked us up at the pier when we arrived on the Norwegian Sun. He showed us the City of Cartagena, spoke very good English, was very friendly, knew the town well and answered all of our questions. He wanted to know if we wanted to go into the fort, which has steep walkways, and we did not as several people had walking problems. He then took us to another fort that was smaller so that we could get around. He showed us the different parts of the city and delivered us back to the ship.

Martin is very friendly, born and raised in Cartagena and knows his city. We would tour with him again if we went back to Cartagena.

I was last in Cartagena in 2000 and that town has really grown. It also is a huge port for container cargo ships. Very busy city.

I have some security concerns with the link you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hello Snorkel Dawg,

I think pdoeringer made a mistake on the address, i visit Cartagena on October 7th with on the Norwegian jewel and hire Martin for that date, he customized our tour (we were a group of 8 people) according to our needs and what we wanted to do while our stay in town, this give him a plus, we have no complains about him.

The best thing in about our tour? Everything! Martin does not work with big groups which makes it way better than the group tours from the cruise line, he makes the tour according to your requests, he speaks very good English and is a very polite and nice person, he shows his love for his home town in every word he says, you won't regret having Martin as your tour guide.

Visit his web page or write him directly: http://www.cartagenatourguide.com, cartagenatourguides@gmail.com

Hope my experience can help you decide what to do!

Ginger!