• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Specialty Restaurant Promotions?

curtdesilets

I recently heard of a 20% discount on the first night.

What else is out there? I think I recall some sort of deal if you buy 3 or 5 nights all at once.

Does it save any money to buy in advance?

Our last 2 cruises on Celebrity were on Century which only had Murano as the specialty Restaurant, so a multiple day package was not offered.

Murano on Century was excellent, BTW.

Your online booking allows pre-purchase of spec. restaurants (and excursions, etc) in 3-5 visit package discount deals. HOWEVER, you are locked in the the mix the package specifies. Usually, a 3-visit pkg means 1 night at each of 3 spec. restaurants. You can't shift pkg visits among restaurants you might prefer away from ones you like less inside the pkg. Good Luck

Your online booking allows pre-purchase of spec. restaurants (and excursions, etc) in 3-5 visit package discount deals. HOWEVER, you are locked in the the mix the package specifies. Usually, a 3-visit pkg means 1 night at each of 3 spec. restaurants. You can't shift pkg visits among restaurants you might prefer away from ones you like less inside the pkg. Good Luck

Thanks. We would want to mix it up a bit. The only other thing is that I would like to reserve the dining times early. We are early eaters and I bet the 530-6pm spots fill up quickly. I'll look into the packages with the hope of pre-reserving the dining times.

Our experience is that if the specialty restaurants are not selling well during the cruise we see more sales for them during the cruise. We have $300 in OBC for our next trip and if we book anything in advance they charge our credit card now and not our OBC so for us, it pays to wait.