• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Questions For Kiwi Kruzer

Zanny

Hi, Welcome back. I was wondering what your thoughts onthe Legend were as i am going on the ship in one week.

Have read alot of mixed reviews.

Did you have any issues with the safe? and what did you use to open it etc. A few reviews say there wasn't alot to do on the ship during the day. is this true or not. Did you enjoy the food? also people comment on the hand sanitizers that they are not around as much as other cruises. Also do they collect your luggage the night before or do you have to take it off the ship your self.

Hope yopu wouldn't mind answering these questions as i have never been on carnival before have been on p&o and princess mainly.

Regards Zanny thanks

Hi, Welcome back. I was wondering what your thoughts onthe Legend were as i am going on the ship in one week.

Did you have any issues with the safe? and what did you use to open it etc. A few reviews say there wasn't alot to do on the ship during the day. is this true or not. Did you enjoy the food? also people comment on the hand sanitizers that they are not around as much as other cruises. Also do they collect your luggage the night before or do you have to take it off the ship your self.

Hope yopu wouldn't mind answering these questions as i have never been on carnival before have been on p&o and princess mainly.

Regards Zanny thanks

i dont think Kiwi Kruzer has been on the ship but you can check out the reviews here http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=264668

Hi, Kiwi Cruiser, Sorry i got you mixed up with the other person. Thanks for answering any way. After Sunday i won't have internet until i get back as we are changing prividers etc. If you can before Monday it would be appreciated.

Regards Zanny

Did you have any issues with the safe? and what did you use to open it etc.

We did not have any big issues with the safe, we used one of our cruise cards to open it.

A few reviews say there wasn't alot to do on the ship during the day. is this true or not.

That's true...., especially if you are not a fan or want to play BINGO!

Did you enjoy the food?

It was so so...., I think we have had better food on P&O / Princess, and some of the food you will get 2 - 3 times in a row in the main dinning room, like we had pork 2 - 3 times in a row.

also people comment on the hand sanitizers that they are not around as much as other cruises.

I don't use hand sanitizer (The stuff does not agree with my hands), but I saw it out side the main dinning room and up in the buffet.

Also do they collect your luggage the night before or do you have to take it off the ship your self.

They do both :), you can leave your luggage out the night before or you can take it off your self.

Will add more thoughts about our cruise latter on :)