• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

MS Westerdam Sail Away-November 8, 2014

aliaschief

We'll be waving. Deck 5 aft, port side. We asked for a closeup, and if it happens I'd REALLY love to have a screen shot by email. It would be an amazing keepsake for my first-time-cruiser daughter. Thanks, friends!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We'll be waving. Deck 5 aft, port side. We asked for a closeup, and if it happens I'd REALLY love to have a screen shot by email. It would be an amazing keepsake for my first-time-cruiser daughter. Thanks, friends!

Have a great cruise. Remember that there is a section on PTzTV that you can watch a replay recording of your sail-away.

We'll be looking for you.

Have a great cruise. Remember that there is a section on PTzTV that you can watch a replay recording of your sail-away.

We'll be looking for you.

I did not know that. Guess it serves me right for not watching sailaways for so long. I better mend my ways if I want to keep up!

We'll be watching for you :)

I did not know that. Guess it serves me right for not watching sailaways for so long. I better mend my ways if I want to keep up!

Will try to get a screen shot but I'm not good at that stuff yet.

If they do a close up, they will also take pics and you can review them and order (if you wish) when you get back.

Hope the Queen of Horns blasts away for you :)

Stay along the rail as you pass the condos. Smile and wave, and we'll try to spot you.

Are you on the corner directly?

I'm sorry I'm going to miss waving to you, but have a wonderful cruise - I will watch the video later and see if can spot you. Did you request a sailaway wave?

Yes, we're in the aft wrap and will wave from the port side of that. My lime green polo will blind you.

Awesome - thanks for the tip. I would think I would be able to spot you but that will make it a lot easier :)

Finally made it here... Have spent the day reading the EXTENSIVE review by POA1 of the drink cards (32 pages)... Trying to figure out how to maximize them for our Alaska cruise since we got them as a freebie... Thanks POA, you are my hero.

Ready to wave...