MS Westerdam Sail Away-November 8, 2014

aliaschief

Agreed... On a Mac with either Chrome or Safari, it is as simple as COMMAND & - to zoom out...

A "Ctrl" and +/- (+ zooms in, - zooms out) fixes it on Windows, so long as the browser is in focus.

Edited by 0bnxshs

I'm afraid our personal sail away pic is going to be a bust. The sun's going down, early dining is coming up on us, and the Liberty of the Seas shows no sign of leaving. Captain did announce we aren't leaving till after they do. Sounds like a reason to cruise again - real soon.

Sorry about the photo size. I shrunk it down to 1152 px wide. That's smaller than most circa 2008 laptops, so I thought it would be small enough. I'll shrink pix down smaller in the future.

Well now I feel really dense! :( I can't find it? I am accessing from a desk top if that makes a difference.... Thank you!!!!:o:D

The request for A Wave is on the Port Everglades Web Cam. The condo cam. Just scroll down to bottom of page.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html

Edited by aliaschief

I'm afraid our personal sail away pic is going to be a bust. The sun's going down, early dining is coming up on us, and the Liberty of the Seas shows no sign of leaving. Captain did announce we aren't leaving till after they do. Sounds like a reason to cruise again - real soon.

I like the way you think.

Roy

A disadvantage of early dining: delayed sailing times from Port Everglades.

Do they get charged extra for staying late?

(I watched a sail-away by myself the other day and it was not as much fun without being able to ask questions and make comments!;))

I have wondered as well if there are extra charges for delayed sailings. Maybe the cruise lines pay one price for the Pilot, no matter how long it takes for the ship to depart.