First Timer - Azura December 2014

londondiva

We've been on Azura several times and also been to the Caribbean on her. We are following on from you on 27 December. Its a fantastic ship. Great service, great entertainment and wonderful food. Clearly you'll be on at Christmas so have a great time.

We've been to the Caribbean on the Ventura and apparently they're pretty much identical as they're sister ships. We had an amazing time and I can guarantee that you'll be hooked! We also follow you and board Azura on 27th....can't wait. Have fun 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Azura in May and I have also done the Ventura in the caribbean. Both ships were great, I had no problems on either although if I had my choice I would stick with a middle size ship, but that's just a personal preference, it would not stop me booking on a larger ship.

The entertainment is great and I have never had an issue with other guests and neither had any problems with sunbeds, although I did travel during school term, so maybe there were less issues as there were less families with children (p.s. I am not against kids - I have two of my own!)

My first time cruising, sailing from Barbados on 13th December on Azura and would like to hear from anyone travelling on the same ship.

londondiva

We're on this cruise.

There is a Roll Call for this cruise a431a with lots of useful info, sharing of trips, meet and greet details, etc at:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1966361

See you over there!

My first time cruising, sailing from Barbados on 13th December on Azura and would like to hear from anyone travelling on the same ship.

londondiva

We are also on this cruise,we fly out on the 13th from Gatwick. We are on the Thomas Cook flight at 9.35. We have been on Azura before and she is a beautiful ship you will have a great Christmas.

Take a visit to the roll call it has been up and running for a while. As sheeper370 has given you the link to it I won`t repeat it. Lots of info and tips on it though worth having a look. Just say hi when you do

Regards

Pauline