Aren't there any day resorts?

hladygirl

• 1 month later...

Bonaire isn't exactly a beach and resort destination. Most of the shoreline is rocky and most of the visitors there go to scuba dive. Not a Sandals kinda island!

There is a nice beach on Klein Bonaire that's easily accessible via water taxi, maybe 5 minutes from the pier. But it's pretty Spartan, not much in the way of a beach club or anything.

Edited by MrSchwump

All we want to do is have a nice day on the beach with chairs, umbrellas, drinks, food and sandy beach. Is this possible in Bonaire? We would love something like nachi cocum in Cozumel. Anyone know of anything like this?

I have been looking for the same thing. Spice Beach Club looks like a possibility.

http://www.bonairebest.com/dining-drinks/spice-beach-club/

All we want to do is have a nice day on the beach with chairs, umbrellas, drinks, food and sandy beach. Is this possible in Bonaire? We would love something like nachi cocum in Cozumel. Anyone know of anything like this?

I have been looking for the same thing. Spice Beach Club looks like a possibility.

http://www.bonairebest.com/dining-drinks/spice-beach-club/

spice is within walking distance and does not charge to enter, you may pay for chair rental, food, drink. We hope to go to spice after our tour. some good snorkeling they say also.

Do you take a taxi from the port? Any idea of the distance and price?

RCCL has an excursion to the Spice Beach Club. Includes transportation,

entry and a chair for $34. Sounds like you can save by doing it on your own.

Carnival has an excursion but does anyone know if you can just go there on your own? I have sent them an email but not patient! :rolleyes:

Have you heard back from them yet? Please report back what they say :)

Spice beach resort is really nice we spent the day there today but it is not short walk from the pier. It took us a good 30 mins steady walking. It's only a $2 pp taxi ride and would definitely consider this. $5 each rented your beach lounger and use of the pool and facilities. A good deal. Lunch was good too

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app