The Definitive Allure Of The Seas Internet Speed & Pricing Guide

Thanks.. the specialty menus do not look current there and I notice a 2012 date on the back of the brochures. Have the menus not changed since then? They look the same as I had on Explorer in January 2013. I wasn't real impressed then -- I see specialty dining in my future (specifically, next March).

Does Oasis do them in that order? Or does anyone know the order for the Eastern Carribean run?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Edited by MisterBill99

Thanks.. the specialty menus do not look current there and I notice a 2012 date on the back of the brochures. Have the menus not changed since then? They look the same as I had on Explorer in January 2013. I wasn't real impressed then -- I see specialty dining in my future (specifically, next March).

Does Oasis do them in that order? Or does anyone know the order for the Eastern Carribean run?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Oasis Eastern: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

• 2 years later...
Allure of the Seas (Jul 12, 2017)

In the middle of the ocean, on our way from St. Maarten to Puerto Rico with the "Surf + Stream - 1 Device Package"

Did I read that last photo correctly? No single day $20 option for surf (not surf & stream) on Allure?

Did I read that last photo correctly? No single day $20 option for surf (not surf & stream) on Allure?

Picture is blured and faded... The Single Day Pass (Surf) is $19.99 for the [surf] package, and $27.99 for the [surf + Stream] package.

Picture is blured and faded... The Single Day Pass (Surf) is $19.99 for the [surf] package, and $27.99 for the [surf + Stream] package.

I thought they had purposely obscured the $20 rate, glad to hear otherwise.