Cruise Critic Community
krazy4kruisin

? about booking excursions if not booked

I have a cruise booked thru a TA going to Alaska 2015. Can I book excursions through Holland? I don't have a booking # through Holland. Anyone ever

had dealt with this issue. I am a first time cruiser on Holland. Any input is appreciated.

Yes, you can book HAL excursions. Didn't your TA provide you with a confirmation of your booking? That should have your confirmation number. If not, ask your TA for it.

Yes, you can book excursions and "indulgences" directly with HAL. First you need to set up a user account at hollandamerica.com. Welcome!

Sorry Sail ... co-typing :)

Edited by jtl513

Yes, you can book excursions and "indulgences" directly with HAL. First you need to set up a user account at hollandamerica.com. Welcome!

Sorry Sail ... co-typing :)

Thank you, I will try this, My TA did provide me with a booking # but it would not work on Holland website

Thank you, I will try this, My TA did provide me with a booking # but it would not work on Holland website

Have you set up an account where it says Login at the top of the webpage? If so, and the booking number doesn't work, it may be your number with your TA and not HAL. Ask your TA for your HAL booking number and you should be able to book excursions.

Also, there may be a notice that excursions are not available for booking at this point but keep checking.

If you are planning on a whale watching excursion. Check out Hal and Als whale watching. They are not a Hal excursion but you can find them through the internet. They are the best.

Thanks to all, I got 2 excursions booked for our first Alaskan cruise. We have the airfare, pre hotel room, 2 excursions and the airfare paid for :)

Thanks to all, I got 2 excursions booked for our first Alaskan cruise. We have the airfare, pre hotel room, 2 excursions and the airfare paid for :)

Good for you. I know you will have a wonderful cruise. Thanks for letting us know you got the excursion thing sorted out.

If you are planning on a whale watching excursion. Check out Hal and Als whale watching. They are not a Hal excursion but you can find them through the internet. They are the best.

I think you mean Harv & Marv. When making recommendations, it does help to get the name right. :D

Of course it is Harv and Marvs I was looking up another company earlier that day called Hal and Als and for some reason that name got stuck in my head. I guess I should not drink and post.

Of course it is Harv and Marvs I was looking up another company earlier that day called Hal and Als and for some reason that name got stuck in my head. I guess I should not drink and post.

Here's lookin' at you kid :D

When I book HAL's excursions online, I get an email with information I can use if I choose to cancel it later. Even if I don't cancel, I take a copy with me as confirmation until I have taken the tour. Enjoy your trip!

Trish

You should always get an email or a confirmation number no matter who you book your excursion through. you should also have a phone number and the person you talked to with you just in case something goes wrong.

Oh I never drink and Post.... Ha!!!!! :eek::p:eek: