Cost/Value of a 2-Night Cruise

Hello,

I was reading some of the headlines in the CC News section, and I saw that this new cruise line opened up for 2 night cruises from West Palm Beach to Freeport, Bahamas. While I have put into consideration a B2B cruise or the option to stay at the resort, I was wondering more on the aspect of taking this cruise on a Friday to a Sunday, or a Saturday to Monday cruise.

When I checked the website to just browse, I saw dates, but no prices. I know a ship used to run this route. What were average prices for weekends in August or September, particularly early August or Labor Day weekend? An interior room or oceanview would be fine.

What is onboard? Are there activities like Carnival cruise? I know no one has gone on this ship but just comparison to the Bahamas Celebration. What is night-time dining like? Night activities?

How do they work the resort thing? When can you get off the ship going to the resort? When can you get back on?

How is embarkation in WBP? Debarkation? Can I get a cab to/from the airport if I wanted to do a quick cruise and fly in and out the day of?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions, I appreciate it! Happy Cruising!

The cruise prices are on the web site, or at least they were! Unless you get a deal, forget flying in unless you spend several days at a resort. While a larger ship than their former Bahamas Celebration, and it's newly renovated interior, no one knows exactly what to expect.

Embarkation should be somewhat speedy, but if like Bahamas Celebration, debarkation will be a long nightmare, as customs send too few agents to handle the crowd. Maybe this will change, maybe it won't. I expect the latter.