"LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas - Jan. 23, 2015

Radio

HI Mark,

I will be cruising along with you but when you get off, we get on for 11 days!

I think we cruised with you on EX out of Florida in oct or Nov 2001, but I have followed al you live threads and cruise vicariously with you.

Have a great time, we were also on board for a 2 day and a 3 day in November and we loved the ship, it is so beautiful. Especially loved the warm cookies in the WJ!

Rita

Thanks for the nice comments, George in NY . . . Yes, I plan on sailing to Bermuda this year :)

As for DD. . . I am not one that cruises for dining. I Cruise for Cruising ! I will be sure to let everyone know if Dynamic Dining is "Radio Friendly" , but as a Radio fan, you may know that I often travel solo (like this cruise) and often dine in Windjammer.

Cruise Critic members will view this sailing through my eyes. . .Hopefully it will be pleasant, but I will report the positives and negative as I experience them.

PS: I am planning on sailing Carnival Pride too this year. . . I'm sure our paths will cross again at sea :)

Radio

;);)

We sailed Pride last March and were disappointed. Hoping their made some refurbishments and you enjoy your trip. Looking forward to your review of Quantum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello everyone. . . I am resting comfortably and making sure that everything is in order for tomorrow morning. All batteries are charged, and memory cards have been cleared. They offer breakfast at the hotel, but I am thinking that I may not want to over stuff with a big meal in the morning. I am very happy that “We Proudly Serve” Starbucks is available for all hotel guests (for a small fee).

I was looking over the Cruise calendar for this Cruise and am very happy that I will be seeing a lot of Cruise Ships during this voyage. Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Summit, Oasis of the Seas, and Regal Princess (Just to name a few) It is nice to be able to see other ships that you may have sailed, or even ships that you would like to cruise on. We are scheduled to have ships in every port with us except for Basseterre, St Kitts.

There is a very good chance that I will be awake early tomorrow morning after a good nights’ sleep. The hotel is only about 15 min from the pier, and I might try to get some exterior images before I enter the passenger terminal.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

There were a couple inches of snow this morning as I left Perry Hall, Md.

12214A.jpg

My Pre Cruise Hotel in Elizabeth, NJ

012215B.jpg

I was able to print my Set Sail Pass (Online Check In)

OLCI.jpg

Edited by Radio

Glad you made it to Elizabeth with no issues and delays Mark. Looking forward to embarkation day.

I agree about having other ships in port as it gives you a great way to compare the looks of Quantum to others :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk

Glad you made it to Elizabeth with no issues and delays Mark. Looking forward to embarkation day.

I agree about having other ships in port as it gives you a great way to compare the looks of Quantum to others :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk

Thanks Chris . . . I must now start to "Watch some news" I have a busy day tomorrow :o

Radio

;);)

I was so happy to see that you are sailing on the QOS because I know we will get a thorough review along with beautiful pictures accompanying it. Just what I need 2 months before my cruise on her.

Looking forward to reading it and thank you for taking the time to write it.