Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Caroline Pan returns to QN in Feb.

Joff actually worked with a different Caroline on Indy and Ovation, and will be back with her again on Indy in the Summer.

Chris is on AN until Feb 19, per his FB message.

Katrina has already taken over on IN.

Right now, with the Cruise Director convention going on, there are many Activity Managers stepping in as CD and someone else from the staff is functioning as the AM.

All should work itself out in the next few days as the regular CD's return to their ship assignments.

Updated 2/11/17

Now that the CD convention is over -- it would be VERY helpful to know what Activity Managers are onboard ships. The AM's last week were covering for the CD's while they were at their convention. Things should return to 'normal' with regular assignments.....so WHO is on YOUR sailing NOW?

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will be onboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know when he began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is the Activity Manager

****Anthem OTS – Who is onboard now?

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until 3/10/16 or so.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returning from vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spotted onboard. Unsure when she started or how long her contract is for. She was a fill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 – not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Harmony – Simeon Kirkiles is onboard; unsure how long his contract is for.

****Independence OTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until mid March when Christopher Hopkins will take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure if this is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboard based on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on 1/29. Hopefully more information on this soon.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatly appreciated. I was told it is not Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposed to be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS on board or Mark Rous or ????

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably has been on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser on the Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Ovation – Katie Turner has posted via Twitter that she will be on OV for a few weeks, then heading to Voyager. Looking for confirmation from cruisers onboard Ovation.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometime in February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back on Radiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board on Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas has returned from vacation.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea when she started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert has returned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017. Perhaps Katie Turner will be taking over from Elise, as per Katie posts on Twitter.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Christopher Hopkins

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

Splendour of the Seas – ship retired April 2016

Updated 2/14/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will be onboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know when he began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is the Activity Manager

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until 3/10/16 or so.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returning from vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spotted onboard. Unsure when she started or how long her contract is for. She was a fill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 – not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Harmony – Simeon Kirkiles is onboard; unsure how long his contract is for.

****Independence OTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until mid March when Christopher Hopkins will take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure if this is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboard based on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on 1/29. Hopefully more information on this soon.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatly appreciated. I was told it is not Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposed to be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS on board or Mark Rous or ????

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably has been on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser on the Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Ovation – Katie Turner has posted via Twitter that she will be on OV for a few weeks, then heading to Voyager. Looking for confirmation from cruisers onboard Ovation.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometime in February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back on Radiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board on Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probably returning in 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea when she started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert has returned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017. Perhaps Katie Turner will be taking over from Elise, as per Katie posts on Twitter.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Christopher Hopkins, Daniel Dornas

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

Updated 2/16/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know whenhe began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is theActivity Manager

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until3/10/16 or so.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spottedonboard. Unsure when she started or howlong her contract is for. She was afill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 –not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which timeshe may be filling in as CD. She willprobably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Harmony – Simeon Kirkiles is onboard;unsure how long his contract is for.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until mid March when Christopher Hopkinswill take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure ifthis is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboardbased on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on1/29. Hopefully more information on thissoon.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatlyappreciated. I was told it is not TroyZhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposedto be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS onboard or Mark Rous or ????

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably hasbeen on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser onthe Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Ovation – Who is on Ovation now? KatieTurner has left OV as of 2/16/17.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometimein February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearerinformation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probablyreturning in 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea whenshe started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJLopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Christopher Hopkins

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

Paulette: I've seen a couple of reports that Enzo is the CD on Freedom. I assumed that he was the AM who stepped up for one sailing to cover for the CD conference, and this is what people were reporting, but I see on your list that Freedom has a different AM. Do you know if Enzo has been promoted? Are you in contact with him to find out?

Paulette: I've seen a couple of reports that Enzo is the CD on Freedom. I assumed that he was the AM who stepped up for one sailing to cover for the CD conference, and this is what people were reporting, but I see on your list that Freedom has a different AM. Do you know if Enzo has been promoted? Are you in contact with him to find out?

From what I knew Enzo had started vacation in early November. He never responded back to me when he was reassigned to a ship....then people did report that he seemed to be covering for the CD on Freedom during the conference. I was not familiar with the name Daniel Klophaus, who a cruiser told me was on Freedom prior to the conference.

Hopefully he will reply to my message....time will tell.

I leave on Harmony tomorrow for a week long cruise.

Updated 2/25/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know whenhe began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is theActivity Manager

****Anthem OTS – Who is onboard now? IN the future: Hugo Arenas will be joiningAnthem in mid May

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until3/10/16 or so.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spottedonboard. Unsure when she started or howlong her contract is for. She was afill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 –not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which timeshe may be filling in as CD. She willprobably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is on until is onuntil March 18 then heads to vacation……he returns Anthem in mid May. Don’t know who takes over on March 18.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until mid March when Christopher Hopkinswill take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure ifthis is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboardbased on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on1/29. Hopefully more information on thissoon.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatlyappreciated. I was told it is not TroyZhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposedto be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS onboard or Mark Rous or ????

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably hasbeen on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser onthe Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometimein February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearerinformation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probablyreturning in 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea whenshe started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJLopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Christopher Hopkins

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

Hi Paulette, hope you enjoyed Harmony.

A couple of loose ends to tie up.

Allure - Tino Jackson began mid January.

Anthem - Kevin Tugwell began February 19.

Also, Chris Hopkins goes to Indy on March 20th.

Had a great time on Harmony....so much fun on those waterslides!

I will make the updates tomorrow.....SUPER thanks.

Kevin Tugwell probably is on until Hugo Arenas gets there in mid May, since Hugo told me yesterday that he will be heading to Anthem after his vacation which ends in mid May.

Updated 2/26/17

I am always looking to know what Activity Manager's you have come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is on until is onuntil March 18 then heads to vacation……he returns Anthem in mid May. Don’t know who takes over on March 18.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th when ChristopherHopkins will take over.

*****Legend OTS – James (last name unknown) isonboard as of the end of January 2017. Last name would be appreciated very much!

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJLopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner

Updated 2/27/17

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th when ChristopherHopkins will take over.

*****Legend OTS – James (last name unknown) isonboard as of the end of January 2017. Last name would be appreciated very much!

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Who is on now……Margot Van Erck startsher vacation as of 2/27/17 from her post on FB returning in 2 months after her vacation.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner, Margo Van Erck

Updated 2/28/17

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from MargotVan Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returning in 2 months after her vacation.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJLopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner

Updated 3/1/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated?..EVERYONE?s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS ? Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS ? Tino Jackson began in midJanuary?..don?t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS ? Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Brilliance OTS ? Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until3/10/16 or so.

****Empress OTS ? Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Enchantment OTS ? Mauricio Diaz is onboard.

****Explorer OTS ? Amy Tripp, has been spottedonboard. Unsure when she started or howlong her contract is for. She was afill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS ? Enzo Matjica has been on board, but it isbeing speculated that this is his last cruise and then leaving RCCL; unsure if DanielKlophaus is returning. Can someone askplease.

****Grandeur OTS ? Tanya YatesTongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which timeshe may be filling in as CD. She willprobably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Harmony ? Hugo Arenas is on until is onuntil March 18 then heads to vacation??he returns Anthem in mid May. Don?t know who takes over on March 18.

****IndependenceOTS ? Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th when ChristopherHopkins will take over.

*****Legend OTS ? James (last name unknown) isonboard as of the end of January 2017. Last name would be appreciated very much!

*****Liberty OTS ? Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS ? MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS ? Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatlyappreciated. I was told it is not TroyZhang.

*****Navigator OTS ? Who is on now ? Has Mark Rousreturned when Marvin Wilson signed off on 2/26 to take over on Oasis.

*****Oasis OTS ? Marvin Wilson took over from MargotVan Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returning in 2 months after her vacation.

***** Ovation ? Who is on Ovation now? KatieTurner has left OV as of 2/16/17.

***** Quantum ? Carolina Pan returns sometimein February?.looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS ? It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearerinformation.

**** Rhapsody OTS ? Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probablyreturning in 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS ? Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing?..no idea whenshe started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS ? Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS ? Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO?brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJLopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner

Splendour of the Seas ? ship retired April 2016

Updated 3/4/17

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be on board until Hugo Arenas arrivesin mid May.

****Freedom OTS – Who is on now?

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying onGrandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in asCD. She will probably go on vacation afterthe conference.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th whenChristopher Hopkins will take over.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now onboard. If anyone can find out last namegreatly appreciated. I was told it isnot Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Who is on now – Has MarkRous returned when Marvin Wilson signed off on 2/26 to take over on Oasis.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson took over fromMargot Van Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returningin 2 months after her vacation.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometime inFebruary….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board onDec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no ideawhen she started or for how long.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacationaround 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, ElizabethHackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), MosseseVatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, KatrinaBlair, Christopher Hopkins, SainiGupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Per the Feb 17th Cruise Compass, the Ovation AM is still Caroline (worked with Joff earlier in the Australian season). I don't know how long she will be on, but per Joff's twitter, they are working together again on Indy at the summer from Southampton. It isn't Caroline Pan as she is from China, and the other Caroline is either British or Australian. Katie Turner was actually on OV to cover a gap between Joff and Jimmy.