cruising with RCI to falmouth march 2016

stinax182

I'm going on a 12 day cruise to the Western Caribbean in March 2016 and one of the ports is Falmouth, Jamaica. I've read that this is a port that you should do an excursion at. I'm thinking of booking an excursion without RCI to save some money and hopefully see a less touristy side of Jamaica. I originally wanted to go to Dunns River Falls but after a little research I'm considering Blue Hole. Could someone direct me to a trustworthy agency that I could book this excursion with? Are there any other places like that?

I can't say enough good things about Blue Hole and Liberty Tours. We had done Dunn's River previously and this was so much better. Not even comparable actually. Less crowds, more to do and prettier. It is a private property so you have to go with a tour. We used Liberty Tours and Ricardo was the best tour guide we've ever had. In fact it was the best excursion we've ever done. Lunch at a Jerk chicken place was included. Book sooner than later as he fills up. You won't be sorry. I posted photos on Trip Advisor.