Roll call improvements

yyjguy

I have 3 sets of friends cruising shortly, and when I mentioned the roll calls they all said they can't be bothered searching through page after page. I usually give up after just a page or two. Perhaps this is why there is so little activity on our roll calls. The same system should be used here; select vessel, select date and there is the information requested!!:mad:

I have 3 sets of friends cruising shortly, and when I mentioned the roll calls they all said they can't be bothered searching through page after page. I usually give up after just a page or two. Perhaps this is why there is so little activity on our roll calls. The same system should be used here; select vessel, select date and there is the information requested!!:mad:

Not sure what you are doing, but it takes very little effort to find a G&L Roll Call. Just go to the Roll Call home page and put the ship name in the search engine and scan down what turns up, which will have the threads with the most recent posts on top. Easy to find your correct sailing date then.

There just isn't that much activity in that forum.