Door Decorations

TRAVELCRUZIN

Carnival decorate your doors is a group page on social media. Have to use search to find it and then join the group.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Forums mobile app

When I do a search I'm only coming up with something on Carnival.com where people are chatting. They are asking if it's ok to decorate and not really what I was looking for. I really can't come up with anything else when searching and definitely not anything by that exact name. :( Sigh, oh well.

When my husband graduated with his Doctorate, we did a big family cruise to Hawaii to celebrate (well, big by our standards) with 4 generations. I put a huge "Congratulations Dr. So and So" with his graduation date on it. I strung a sharpie on it and by the end of the trip there were hundreds of congratulation messages on it. That was in 2002, and we still talk about how wonderful that trip was, and how lovely everyone was to write such nice messages to a "stranger" -

Wow! What a FABULOUS idea! I'm hoping to do a big cruise to celebrate each of my college graduations and I'll have to remember your idea when that time comes!

I didn't decorate the door on my first cruise with my mother but I do believe I'll do it for this next one with the boyfriend. We aren't celebrating any anniversary or birthday so I'll have to figure out something clever to decorate with. I'm pretty crafty so the real challenge will be to KISS---Keep It Simple Stupid, lol.

PS - I found the page on social media. I'm looking forward to seeing others decorations!

I have not done this yet, but purchased some for our next specifically because we are taking our 4 year old on her first cruise. The decoration is just a way for her (and us for that matter) identify what cabin is ours... with the long corridors it can be difficult for even a sober person to find the right door :)

• 2 weeks later...