Cruise Critic Community
Smilefy

First Drink Aboard

What is the first drink you purchase once aboard?

I can't go 10 minutes without getting a Piña Colada (with umbrella) once on the ship. It's 5'o clock somewhere, right?

If you have a favorite drink, pictures, ritual, etc…post it :)

:p

I usually just get a bucket of beers.....Coors Light if not in Texas....each time out of Texas they haven't had that available until after we are out to sea....

It used to always be a margarita, but lately I've become hooked with Kiss on the Lips.

If I'm off to tropical waters, it's gotta be a too fruity, sweet double rum with fruit, cherry and umbrella! If it's off to cold waters, it's vodka ice cold with some fruit infusion!

My typical first drink is usually a Bellini Sunset or something else with Champagne in it.

I'm not much of a drinker so I make the few I do get count :D

I know it's not imaginative but my wife and I have to have the sail away drink in the souvenir cup. After that it's buckets of beer for me but that's our tradition.

My first and last drink is ALWAYS a piña colada. But Bahama Mama's are quickly becoming my favorite cruise drink!

Edited by biga92

Fun ship special!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Funship Special is mine too!! Nothing says vacation quite like it! I also like a Miami vice as well!

My fist one on actual vacation, and not on the ship, but out at a restaurant or something the night before is usually a Pina colada.

I'm getting a drink of the day as soon as I see the waiter. I usually drink beer at home but not on a cruise, there I can have the drinks I wouldn't walk into a bar and order... you know, something with an umbrella in it. :D

It depends on the cruise line.

If ncl it's a painkiller and if our friends are not with us or vice versa we take a photo and send it to each other

If other lines, I always have a beer

My wife is the Pina Colada, has started talking about it already and we have 60 days to go!!

I’m Grey Goose and Red Bull

I've only been on one cruise when I was old enough to drink. Like many others I had a piña colada! Garnished with a pineapple made it eye candy for me so that's what I picked :)

Didn't used to be, but since they started providing it in the suites or rather since I've been able to afford a suite, I drink the champagne! But, if that doesn't count, then I'd have to go with the fruity, tuity tropical drink of the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LIIT from the Atrium Bar...its the best on the ship. I think it has something to do the glass size.