Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I am not sure if this was posted before.

The Allure of the Seas will offer a 10 night Christmas/New Year/ Holiday sailing in December of 2016.

Allure Of The Seas Depart: 04:30 PM 12/23/2016 Fort Lauderdale - Port Ev

Allure Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM 12/24/2016 Nassau, Bahamas

Allure Of The Seas 12/25/2016 At Sea

Allure Of The Seas 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM 12/26/2016 St. Thomas, US VI

Allure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 12/27/2016 Philipsburg, St. Maarten,

Allure Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 12/28/2016 Basse-Terre, St. Kitts,

Allure Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM 12/29/2016 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Allure Of The Seas 12/30/2016 At Sea

Allure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 12/31/2016 Labadee, Hispaniola

Allure Of The Seas 01/01/2017 At Sea

Allure Of The Seas Arrive: 06:15 AM 01/02/2017 Fort Lauderdale - Port Ev

Any idea when this sailing might be open for booking? I'm sure the price will be through the ceiliing, but I can dream, can't I? :rolleyes: I like the idea of spending New Years Eve day on Labadee, and then coming back to the party that night. When we were on Allure two years ago, we spent New Years Day on Labadee, recovering from the party, lol!

Any idea when this sailing might be open for booking? I'm sure the price will be through the ceiliing, but I can dream, can't I? :rolleyes: I like the idea of spending New Years Eve day on Labadee, and then coming back to the party that night. When we were on Allure two years ago, we spent New Years Day on Labadee, recovering from the party, lol!

The LA on Enchantment last week told me April 2 for that cruise. I loved that one as well but like you said the price is going to be crazy high. I might end up on the 5 day cruise right before that 10 day.

The LA on Enchantment last week told me April 2 for that cruise. I loved that one as well but like you said the price is going to be crazy high. I might end up on the 5 day cruise right before that 10 day.

I'm afraid that price might be pretty high as well

I'm afraid that price might be pretty high as well

The 5 day from the 18'th to 23'rd?

I was looking at the pricing for all the other cruise lines, including Celebrity and found that all the cruises arriving back in port the day or 2 before Christmas were all priced very low. (Won't be as low as the cruise last Christmas)

The 5 day from the 18'th to 23'rd?

I was looking at the pricing for all the other cruise lines, including Celebrity and found that all the cruises arriving back in port the day or 2 before Christmas were all priced very low. (Won't be as low as the cruise last Christmas)

Yes maybe I am wrong. I think that is the week that all the kids are off for Christmas break.

Both Oasis and Allure are doing a 5 day 12/18/16

Edited by molly361

Yes maybe I am wrong. I think that is the week that all the kids are off for Christmas break.

Both Oasis and Allure are doing a 5 day 12/18/16

I checked a few school boards in the US and it seemed like they all started the Christmas break on the Friday before Christmas. Ours is weird and we are off the full week prior and go back the day after New Years.

Freedom is also doing a 6 day, waiting to see what Navigator will be doing that week but hoping one of those ships will work for us.

I checked a few school boards in the US and it seemed like they all started the Christmas break on the Friday before Christmas. Ours is weird and we are off the full week prior and go back the day after New Years.

Freedom is also doing a 6 day, waiting to see what Navigator will be doing that week but hoping one of those ships will work for us.

I would not mind the 5 day out of PC either. I hope prices out of PC are comparable to the ones out of FLL but I think they might be higher. (hope I am wrong there as well:D)

@madflyer - great find on the rhapsody - any "NEW" news on the Jewel sailings next summer? I know we should expect 10/11 nights out of Venice, and the Dubrovnik dates that someone posted earlier.

Jewel only showed up on European bookings the day before they did the Europe press release. They are just going to be Eastern MED sailings with Greek and Turkey and the Adriatic ports.

Jewel seems to sail back a little earlier as she is alone in San Juan while Adventure goes in for dry dock and new cabins being added.

Jewel enters the MED in May and leaves on a TA at beginning of October. It is unclear if her April dry dock is in the Bahamas or at Cadiz Spain.

I see that Adventure of the Seas is sailing to Aruba, Bonaire, Curacae in the Fall of 2016. Do any of you seasoned watchers know if that will likely be the case in the Spring 2017?

Yes. Her deployment flyer should be updated this week.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042804_AD_Summer_Fall_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Adventure will continue to do 7 night cruises from San Juan for the entire spring.

Adventure Of The Seas Depart: 08:30 PM 04/29/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 04/30/2017 Philipsburg, Sm

Adventure Of The Seas 05/01/2017 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/02/2017 Bonaire, NA

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM 05/03/2017 Willemstad, Curacao

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM 05/04/2017 Oranjestad, Aruba,

Adventure Of The Seas 05/05/2017 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/06/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico

I would not mind the 5 day out of PC either. I hope prices out of PC are comparable to the ones out of FLL but I think they might be higher. (hope I am wrong there as well:D)

2 more weeks and we will know. I hope you are wrong as well.:D We are also doing 5 days 4 nights at Universal from the 23/24 post cruise so PC be a better choice for us even though itineraries are better out of FLL.

Thanks, I will be up early, lol!

That 10 night Allure cruise is amazing! Unfortunately, I expect standard D balconies will be starting somewhere close to $3,000pp LOL. Wish I could.

Two holidays, 10 nights -- yes, it will be sky high. How will a family be able to afford this one? :eek:

Chris Allen, associate vice president of global deployment and itinerary planning for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises discusses his departments 'bold moves' with RCI and Celebrity.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-magazine/feature-magazine-articles/67-articles/12332-spring-2015-royal-caribbean-and-celebrity-bold-moves.html

This clearly shows the relationship between Celebrity deployment and RCI deployment and that data is certainly shared between the lines for deployment decisions.

While he discusses 'Bold Moves' for 2015, that is last years news on this thread.

I guess the 'bold moves' for 2016 might include

already deployed or announced.

re-deployment of Explorer to Alaska with largest ship in region.

Harmony to Barcelona with increased berths in the MED

return to classic deployment in UK with Indy and Navigator

reduction of berths for UK and Scandinavia/Russia with Harwich pull-out of both lines.

Still to come potential

South America left with no RCI deployment and only 1 Celebrity ship

Ovation to Asia/China will not be surprise now, so other deployment would be.

Rumored move of another ship to CTRIP SkySea Cruises joint venture in China.

Jewel only showed up on European bookings the day before they did the Europe press release. They are just going to be Eastern MED sailings with Greek and Turkey and the Adriatic ports.

Jewel seems to sail back a little earlier as she is alone in San Juan while Adventure goes in for dry dock and new cabins being added.

Jewel enters the MED in May and leaves on a TA at beginning of October. It is unclear if her April dry dock is in the Bahamas or at Cadiz Spain.

Thanks for the Rhapsody info, do you have any details on the Jewel Oct TA. I'm hoping that one of the ships will have a few stops on the Caribbean side.

Thanks for the Rhapsody info, do you have any details on the Jewel Oct TA. I'm hoping that one of the ships will have a few stops on the Caribbean side.

It is unclear, but it looks like Jewel could do a Venice to Barcelona or Lisbon sailing prior to a TA. She could sail from Venice on maybe the 28th on a 10 night cruise in Europe to the 8th of October.

She could then sail on her TA and make a call scheduled at St. Maarten on the 19th and follow a similar pattern then to previous TA to San Juan.

This is only speculation!

19/10/16 Philipsburg, St Marten

20/10/16 Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis

21/10/16 Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands

22/10/16 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Yes. Her deployment flyer should be updated this week.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042804_AD_Summer_Fall_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Adventure will continue to do 7 night cruises from San Juan for the entire spring.

Adventure Of The Seas Depart: 08:30 PM 04/29/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 04/30/2017 Philipsburg, Sm

Adventure Of The Seas 05/01/2017 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/02/2017 Bonaire, NA

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM 05/03/2017 Willemstad, Curacao

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM 05/04/2017 Oranjestad, Aruba,

Adventure Of The Seas 05/05/2017 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/06/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Excellent, thanks. ;)

It is unclear, but it looks like Jewel could do a Venice to Barcelona or Lisbon sailing prior to a TA. She could sail from Venice on maybe the 28th on a 10 night cruise in Europe to the 8th of October.

She could then sail on her TA and make a call scheduled at St. Maarten on the 19th and follow a similar pattern then to previous TA to San Juan.

Thanks, I hope you are correct because that would probably be the TA that we would pick. We did similar on Adventure a couple of years ago and loved it. We'll just have to wait and see later this week.

oh no - so Jewel is doing her Transatlantic before October half term. What a shame :( We get 2 weeks so it a good opportunity for some Autumn sunshine.

In fact it seems that most of the Med ships are except perhaps Rhapsody. Bit cold to go from the UK in October and romp around the Channel or the Bay of Biscay. Maybe the Harmony Transatlantic is the answer! Just have to persuade the rest of the family.

Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in reporting these yet to be published itineraries. :D

oh no - so Jewel is doing her Transatlantic before October half term. What a shame :( We get 2 weeks so it a good opportunity for some Autumn sunshine.

In fact it seems that most of the Med ships are except perhaps Rhapsody. Bit cold to go from the UK in October and romp around the Channel or the Bay of Biscay. Maybe the Harmony Transatlantic is the answer! Just have to persuade the rest of the family.

I think the reason might be that Adventure enters dry dock on October 16th as of now and returns on November 19th to San Juan. They may want Jewel there by that time.

Hi,

first Med runs for Vision otS are listed at cruisecal.com.

Every two weeks from May 14, 2016:

1) Venice (dep 1700)

2) Dubrovnik (1130 - 1830)

3) At Sea

4) Kusadasi (0900 - 1900)

5) Santorini (0700 - 1700)

6)Katakolon (1000 - 1700)

7) At Sea

8) Venice (arr 0645)

Every two weeks from May 21, 2016:

1) Venice (dep 1700)

2) Kotor (1400 - 2000)

3) Corfu (0900 - 1430)

4) Piraeus/Athens (1200 - 2030)

5) Mykonos (0700 - 1600)

6) Kefalonia (1200 - 1900)

7) At Sea

8) Venice (arr 0645)

Hi,

first Med runs for Vision otS are listed at cruisecal.com.

Every two weeks from May 14, 2016:

1) Venice (dep 1700)

2) Dubrovnik (1130 - 1830)

3) At Sea

4) Kusadasi (0900 - 1900)

5) Santorini (0700 - 1700)

6)Katakolon (1000 - 1700)

7) At Sea

8) Venice (arr 0645)

Every two weeks from May 21, 2016:

1) Venice (dep 1700)

2) Kotor (1400 - 2000)

3) Corfu (0900 - 1430)

4) Piraeus/Athens (1200 - 2030)

5) Mykonos (0700 - 1600)

6) Kefalonia (1200 - 1900)

7) At Sea

8) Venice (arr 0645)

Thanks for this. I like the second itinerary, now we just have to wait and see the prices.

Please forgive me if I missed it, but does anyone have insight as to whether there will be a second ship wintering in San Juan. There have typically been two ships sailing from San Juan during the winter months (in 2016, it is Adventure and Jewel, previously it was Adventure and Serenade). Will Adventure be the only ship doing southern Caribbean itineraries in the winter of 2017? If not, does anyone have information on the OTHER ship? Thanks!