Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I made a future booking last week while on Jewel. I told the C&A representative I wanted to cruise in early 2018, but the itineraries had not yet been released. He told me I could switch the reservation ONE TIME without penalty and keep my OBC.

So I'm sitting here, HOLDING a booking in hand, chomping at the bit to turn it into a REAL cruise. It's excruciating! :p

Is that a new policy???? In the past we have changed on board bookings as many as 4 times.

Is that a new policy???? In the past we have changed on board bookings as many as 4 times.

The policy changed back when Royal decimated the OBC on open bookings. If you read the current fine print for on board bookings, it says that if a ship or sailing is changed, they reserve the right to reduce the OBC to that of the open booking.

It's just a waiting game - I have gone to cruise cal dot com and you can pull up all ships by itinerary - then it will show the dates and ports as soon as they are confirmed with the port agency itself - before release by RCL

This is how I found Harmony TA and our B3B on Radiance in Australia

before they were released - takes a little time to keep checking on each ship you are interested in booking....

But like Karen and all others state - probably released end of Feb/March and April!

Careful with Cruisecal its still showing unchanged NCL Spirit itineraries for April 17 despite the well known schedule changes.

It seems to be rather subjective. We changed a couple of sailings last year and were asked the reason why. We got to keep the OBC, little as it was. Others have reported losing theirs. I think if it appears to be a "hold" for a future unreleased sailing, they are less likely to let you keep the OBC.

Thanks, Karen.....I've got a "place card" cruise booked for April, 2017 just waiting to move it to May.....Love RCCL!!!

Ha Ha ha so do I. April 2017 that I fully intend to move. Good to see the schedule released :)

:) I have an April 2017 TA that I am hoping to add some b2b2b to.

It seems you may get your wish as Rhapsody appears on schedules in the Adriatic, Greece and even every 3rd week at Palma and Barcelona. I look forward to seeing these new itineraries.

It seems RCI are also pulling out or limiting cruises to Turkey as Vision appears to move from Venice to Amsterdam now, leaving Rhapsody and Jewel doing both Eastern and Western MED sailings.

Vision had been scheduled for a Greece/Turkey schedule out of Venice originally.

It seems you may get your wish as Rhapsody appears on schedules in the Adriatic, Greece and even every 3rd week at Palma and Barcelona. I look forward to seeing these new itineraries.

It seems RCI are also pulling out or limiting cruises to Turkey as Vision appears to move from Venice to Amsterdam now, leaving Rhapsody and Jewel doing both Eastern and Western MED sailings.

Vision had been scheduled for a Greece/Turkey schedule out of Venice originally.

Yea good News , Amsterdam is a great port to cruise from [emoji16]