MSC Please listen, itineraries. we would like to see.

capitalbarry

MSC please take a look at some of our interests in in Itineraries. Were would you like to visit. Please add your comments so MSC can see them:

Mine are:

Miami, FL

Key West, FL

At Sea

Samana, Dominican Republic

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Antigua

Guadeloupe

At Sea

At Sea

Freeport (Port Lucaya), Bahamas

Miami, FL

or

Miami, FL

At Sea

Labadee, Haiti

At Sea

Aruba

Curacao

Bonaire

At Sea

At Sea

Miami, FL

OR

Miami, FL

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

At Sea

Guadeloupe

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands

At Sea

Miami, FL

WHAT you think MSC??

Regarding HAL, Looking for April 2016, I do not see any different ports then the other lines have to offer. What am I missing?

I guess it depends on your timing. We just got off ms Amsterdam over xmas and new years, nine caribbean islands in fourteen nights out of Ft. Lauderdale, best itinerary ever. And the bonus was kids sailed for free.

Cambodia

Vietnam

Thailand

South Pacific

Small ports of the Ionian and Aegean and Black Seas

Those get my vote too!

I'd also add Malaysia and Hong Kong to your first list. Indian Ovean would be good too : Seychelles, Mauritius, Reunion and perhaps combine with South Africa.

Edited by AmoMondo

Those get my vote too!

I'd also add Malaysia and Hong Kong to your first list. Indian Ovean would be good too : Seychelles, Mauritius, Reunion and perhaps combine with South Africa.

Well the repo to South Africa this winter will call in at Seychelles, Mauritius and Reunion.

Annie

MSC please take a look at some of our interests in in Itineraries. Were would you like to visit. Please add your comments so MSC can see them:

Mine are:

Miami, FL

Key West, FL

At Sea

Samana, Dominican Republic

Antigua

Guadeloupe

At Sea

At Sea

Freeport (Port Lucaya), Bahamas

Miami, FL

or

Miami, FL

At Sea

Labadee, Haiti

At Sea

Aruba

Curacao

Bonaire

At Sea

At Sea

Miami, FL

OR

Miami, FL

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

At Sea

Guadeloupe

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands

At Sea

Miami, FL

WHAT you think MSC??

Not my list to see at all. Could easy forget forever about Samana,bonaire,Freeport ,Labadee . I would love to see Cartagena,costa Rica, Hawaii,Alaska,Bermuda on MSC list.

Well the repo to South Africa this winter will call in at Seychelles, Mauritius and Reunion.

Annie

Now that is interesting. They've been doing the far less interesting west route (apart from Namibia) since the pirate incident with little old Melody 5 or 6 years back.

Wonder if solos will still be not welcome on the return journey?

The last MSC Divinia ruise we stopped in Cozume, Jamaica, Columbia, Costa Rico, and Panama

1985 Fairsky SITMAR ; 1986 Song of America ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; 1986 Oceanic PREMIER ; 1987 Oceanic PREMIER ; Nordic Prince ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Nordic Empress ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Viking Seranade ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Regal Princess PRINCESS, Royal Majesty MAJESTY CRUISE LINES ; 1992 Monarch of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN

1995 Sovereign of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; 1996 Song of America ROYAL CARIBBEAN

1999 Oceanic PREMIER ;‘1999 Splendor of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; (Apple Vacation) OCEANIC CRUISE LINE ; Legend of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Majesty of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Grandeur of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Enchantment of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; 2000 Voyager of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; 2000 Horizon (Alaska) CELEBRITY ; 2001 Explorer of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Crown Princess PRINCESS ; 2001 Dawn Princess (Alaska) PRINCESS ; 2002 NCL Dreamward ; 2002 Carnival Legend CARNIVAL ; 2002 Brilliance of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; 2003 Navigator of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Aug 2003 Horizon (Bermuda) CELEBRITY ; Oct 2003 Serenade of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Jul 2004 Mariner of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Dec 2004 Empress of the Sea ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Sept 2005 Explorer of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Oct 2005 Infinity CELEBRITY ; Nov 2005 Enchantment of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Feb 2006 Golden Princess PRINCESS ; May 2006 Zenith CELEBRITY

May 2006 Freedom of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Dec 2006 Millenium CELEBRITY

Jun 2007 Caribbean Princess PRINCESS ; Aug 2007 Explorer of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Oct 2007 Vision of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Jul 2008 Explorer of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Oct 2008 Solstice CELERITY ; Nov 2008 Enchantment of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Nov 2009 Dream CARNIVAL ; Dec 2009 Solstice CELERITY Jun 2010 Emerald Princess PRINCESS ; Nov 2010 Enchantment of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; July 2011 Allure of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; Dec 2011 Silhouette CELEBRITY ; May 2012 Oasis of the Seas ROYAL CARIBBEAN ; July 2013 Gem NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES ; Dec 2013 Divina MSC, Nov 2014 Divina MSC, Feb 2015 Divina MSC, Apr 2015 Quantum ROYAL CARIBBEAN

US NAVY

USS Saratoga,

USS Randolph

If they want more business from North America they should do 6 and 8 night routes.

Miami

Day at sea

Day at sea

Barbados

St Lucia

St Maarten

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at sea

Day at Sea

Aruba

Cuarcao

Bonaire

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Key West

Day at sea

Cozumel

Roatan

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at Sea

Grand Cayman

Jamaica

Grand Turk

Day at sea

Miami

If they want more business from North America they should do 6 and 8 night routes.

Miami

Day at sea

Day at sea

Barbados

St Lucia

St Maarten

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at sea

Day at Sea

Aruba

Cuarcao

Bonaire

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Key West

Day at sea

Cozumel

Roatan

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at Sea

Grand Cayman

Jamaica

Grand Turk

Day at sea

Miami

Would love to see a Southern Caribbean itinerary!! Hopefully once one of the new ships arrives,,we may start seeing expanded itineraries which include Aruba, Curacao, St. Lucia,,etc....

Miami

Day at sea

Day at sea

Barbados

St Lucia

St Maarten

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at sea

Day at Sea

Aruba

Cuarcao

Bonaire

Day at sea

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Key West

Day at sea

Cozumel

Roatan

Day at sea

Miami

Miami

Day at Sea

Grand Cayman

Jamaica

Grand Turk

Day at sea

Miami

And exactly why is that ?

• 2 years later...

Here is the itinerary I did in April last year, I fact it was made up of the two 7 day loops that Orchestra had been running during her season there.

Orchestra%20cruise%201A.jpg

1) Barbados

2) Trinidad and Tobago

3) Dominica

4) Grenada

5) Martinique

6) Guadeloupe

7) BVI

8) St. Maarten

9) Dominican Republic

10) St.Kitts and Nevis

11) Antigua

12) Martinique

13) Guadeloupe

14) St. Lucia

15) Barbados

The two loops were based on Guadeloupe and Martinique as the home ports

And Ran in the following order

Loop A

Day 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,

Loop B

Day 13, 14, 15, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6

So you might have to fly to Guadeloupe or Barbados. but MSC do run some itineraries which fulfill your suggestions barring they don't start/end in Miami.

We stayed on board after the first 15 days and did the TA to Genoa as a B2B with the above 14 night cruise, which is why we started in Barbados not Guadeloupe.

I have only recently started to investigate what MSC offer so maybe they already have what I want, at least sometimes.

1. Round trip from Honolulu and around the Hawaiian islands and to some other country in the Pacific Ocean. (Our first cruise with NCL was around the Hawaiian islands and to Kiribati, Fanning Island.)

2. Short, 4-5 nights, roundtrips from Stockholm on the Baltic Sea.

3. ABC islands from Florida.

Yacht Club is a must!

Here is the itinerary I did in April last year, I fact it was made up of the two 7 day loops that Orchestra had been running during her season there.

Orchestra%20cruise%201A.jpg

1) Barbados

2) Trinidad and Tobago

3) Dominica

4) Grenada

5) Martinique

6) Guadeloupe

7) BVI

8) St. Maarten

9) Dominican Republic

10) St.Kitts and Nevis

11) Antigua

12) Martinique

13) Guadeloupe

14) St. Lucia

15) Barbados

The two loops were based on Guadeloupe and Martinique as the home ports

And Ran in the following order

Loop A

Day 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,

Loop B

Day 13, 14, 15, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6

So you might have to fly to Guadeloupe or Barbados. but MSC do run some itineraries which fulfill your suggestions barring they don't start/end in Miami.

We stayed on board after the first 15 days and did the TA to Genoa as a B2B with the above 14 night cruise, which is why we started in Barbados not Guadeloupe.

I should love that cruise if it started and ended in Miami. (It cost much more to fly to the islands, at least in business class.)