Just a vent

G&TQ

I check put the prices on my up coming cruise. Prices have dropped and I was hoping to upgrade to a balcony and get the current prices. No deal. :o They want twice the difference.

I am happy with the price we paid. I just wish I could surprise my DH with a balcony.

Oh well happy cruising everyone.

Like someone else said, keep calling...every time someone new answers is a possibility of a different answer.

I bother the heck out of Carnival sometimes and it has paid off in the past. I mean, that is what they are there for...to help...I just call again and again until I get someone to help me in the way I want, heh.

Like someone else said, keep calling...every time someone new answers is a possibility of a different answer.

I bother the heck out of Carnival sometimes and it has paid off in the past. I mean, that is what they are there for...to help...I just call again and again until I get someone to help me in the way I want, heh.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I just keep calling until I get someone that says YES ....

That definitely does not sound right. Unless you are booked with one of those rates that don't allow any changes at all, which it doesn't sound like you are. You should only have to pay the difference between the balcony rate and the rate that you are at now. Keep calling. Just like some phone reps do wrong things in our favor, some will do wrong things that go against us, but someone else will get it right.