Luggage tags?

colesc15

Does Royal still mail luggage tags to those in suites still? I know the last few years we've always received them in the mail if we were in a suite, but with the cruise in three weeks, haven't received anything and I don't remember seeing anything on the website to order them

Does Royal still mail luggage tags to those in suites still? I know the last few years we've always received them in the mail if we were in a suite, but with the cruise in three weeks, haven't received anything and I don't remember seeing anything on the website to order them

There should be a button on the same web page where you do online check-in where you can request mailed luggage tags.

FYI, they are skinny "fold over" sticker-based tags (printed with your name/cabin number/etc). I just got my first set last week (first GS in a few weeks) and couldn't help but remember the old paper tags.

I'll probably just used my printed tags simply because they are bigger and easier to read (and I have holders for them), although I could simply stick the Royal ones on the side of the suitcase as well.

FYI, they are skinny "fold over" sticker-based tags (printed with your name/cabin number/etc). I just got my first set last week (first GS in a few weeks) and couldn't help but remember the old paper tags.

I'll probably just used my printed tags simply because they are bigger and easier to read (and I have holders for them), although I could simply stick the Royal ones on the side of the suitcase as well.

I put our tags in the plastic holders that I purchased from CC even though the mailed tags are skinner. Works out very well for us.

I put our tags in the plastic holders that I purchased from CC even though the mailed tags are skinner. Works out very well for us.

We also use the holders for the departure tags, which I learned from you.:)