Hi:

Came across a schedule on another site that suggests that Voyager is going into drydock for an extended time after the cruise that ends in Barcelona on 10/16/2016. If true, it would affect my plans for celebrating a "big" birthday!

Any info would be appreciated. When will next round of Regent itineraries be posted?

If my memory serves me correctly, itineraries through November of 2016 should be out around October 2015. We are also waiting for the itineraries to be released but it looks like we have a few months to wait.

The Regent website shows a cruise leaving Southhampton on October 4 and arriving in Barcelona on October 14. The next cruise on the website leaves Barcelona on November 9 for Dubai. There may be a charter or two in the gap but, undoubtedly, there will also be a dry dock. The last Voyager dry dock was in October 2013, so the timing makes sense.

This entire thread is really quite amusing. Simply looking at the Regent website shows Voyager arriving in Barcelona on October 14 and departing on November 9 on what appear to be a 64 nite Grand Voyage ending in Sydney on January 12, 2017 with several what I would call segments all beginning in Barcelona. There are also 3 December segments starting in Dubai and Singapore so schedules into 2017 at least for Voyager are currently posted and available.

What will occur between October 12 and November 9 could be a refurb, charter, combination or ???? What is really strange is that tc states that cruises thru November 2016 won't be out until October 2015 which is clearly incorrect.

At least for Voyager, the itineraries thru early 2017 are currently posted on the Regent website which should answer DeepFreeze63 concerns although what the almost month undefined schedule during Nov and early December is anyones guess but, the schedule after November until January is published..

Edited by rallydave

Actually, the additional itineraries for the remainder of 2016 for the Explorer and Navigator are supposedly coming out in October. Sorry DeepFreeze63 -- my brain was on when new itineraries were coming out :)