2015 CCL Shareholder Benefit

0bnxshs

We have used the stock purchase in the past. We were told the stock purchase has to be within six months of booking?

If you have written proof that you own at least 100 shares of CCL, you will need to submit that document with your request and the OBC will be granted. There is absolutely no time period as to how long you have held the stock in order to qualify.

What I have been told recently was that I had to submit the request no more that 6 months out showing that I currently owned the stock.

Now that sounds like what we were told.

I just checked our booking for April 2016 and there is no OBC, which my PCC knows about our stock. I am guessing, they do not add it to your account until

maybe 6 months to make sure you still own the stock when you make final payment?

We, unlike others who were fortunate enough to buy years ago, buy and sell the stock frequently. We have done okay in the past. This year who knows.

Do I need to go through the TA who booked the cruise or can I send this in myself?

I always send it in myself. But the TA likely will have to check your account to see that you got it applied (you cannot access your account credits unless you booked directly with HAL).

DaveOKC

I always do it myself and send it in about a month before sailing. Sometimes I get an email confirmation and sometimes not. If I don't hear after a week I call them and make sure it's been processed and ask for an email confirmation. I then forward that confirmation to my TA - AND - take a copy when I board the ship in case there is a problem. I check with the Front Desk on day 3 to make sure it's there. Never had a problem so far but I like to be prepared.