Arrive by deck? Adventure

Hi guys,

The search feature isn't cooperating with me, and I thought I remember seeing something about this before but maybe not. I'm on Adventure of the Seas next week and received an email today from Royal Caribbean stating check in by deck, starting at 1 and that some decks not board until like 4 pm.. Is this something new? Are they actually enforcing it??

Edited by colesc15

Hi guys,

The search feature isn't cooperating with me, and I thought I remember seeing something about this before but maybe not. I'm on Adventure of the Seas next week and received an email today from Royal Caribbean stating check in by deck, starting at 1 and that some decks not board until like 4 pm.. Is this something new? Are they actually enforcing it??

No one has reported enforcement of suggested check-in times from US ports. We boarded Adventure about 11:30am last month.

Edited by clarea

When we sailed on AD TA in Nov we received the same e-mail, when we arrived at the port some people where being held back, you will be allowed to check-in but will be issued we a small card with a boarding number it is a bit like disembarkation when you number is called you will be allowed to embark. This is sometimes enforced and will depend how busy check-in is at the time and also your C&A status.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any more information on this? We are sailing Sunday and I just got the email saying to come at 2:30pm based on the deck we are on.

We've sailed the AOS before and been on board by noon.

Think we'll have an issue if we show up at 11:30am? We are all Platinum.

Would kind of stink to check out of the hotel, get there at 11:30 and not get on until 2:30. But, 2:30 is pretty late to be on board in comparison to all of our previous cruises.

Anyone have any more information on this? We are sailing Sunday and I just got the email saying to come at 2:30pm based on the deck we are on.

We've sailed the AOS before and been on board by noon.

Think we'll have an issue if we show up at 11:30am? We are all Platinum.

Would kind of stink to check out of the hotel, get there at 11:30 and not get on until 2:30. But, 2:30 is pretty late to be on board in comparison to all of our previous cruises.

We arrived around 11am this past January and were onboard before noon.