Things to do in San Juan

Struppa79

• 2 weeks later...
Going in December on Carnival Glory. Looking for tips on what is fun in San Juan. Already planning on checking out the forts. Anyone have any ideas on fishing trips?

When i was there i saw alot of tarpon fishing available right in the bay. My boyfriend wanted to go but was alone and goes for about $400.00 and up. Deep sea fishing was about $700.00

• 2 months later...
We enjoyed El Morro! We also took a $40 carriage ride thru Old San Juan which was neat.

As of mid-April 2015, the horse-drawn carriages are no longer operating. They have been banned by the local government.

Late to this party- we took the Puerto Rico Heliotours flight last December- it was great to fly over San Juan.

We plan on taking a longer flight next time we spend the night in San Juan.

I love the beach so beach and probably the Rain forest and make sure to tour Old Town which is a must see!

We have an odd port time ...3PM to 11PM..We have a few adults and an 8 year old. Suggestions?

I guess most people would do the Bio bay. If you have never visited Old San Juan that would be my first choice. You have plenty of time to enjoy Old San Juan and get toured in a fort. I prefer guided tours, when i did mine i made it to one of the forts at the exact same time for sunset, great experience.