Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

This was whale I caught in Sitka...who knew whales wore jewelery? Guess it was Formal Night under the sea!

156765910_vVBXe-L.jpg

That has to be one of my favorite pics of ALL Times. an amazing shot, how lucky were you?!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic. Thanks for sharing it with us:D

That has to be one of my favorite pics of ALL Times. an amazing shot, how lucky were you?!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic. Thanks for sharing it with us:D

What are the chances??? We both live in Vegas, you love my FAVORITE picture AND you're getting ON the Star as I'm getting OFF!!!!!:eek: :D :p Time to go play MegaBucks with THOSE odds!

• 3 weeks later...
47b8da24b3127cceb7789902670e00000036100EaN2bJo2cMW

Under the pier in Barbados

Guys, all of the photos are beautiful!!!

Wish I had your eye for some of those special shots.

Nicely done! Good color, stuff is straight! Would make a great square-format enlargement.

Dave

Nope. Nothing wrong with that one, it's a creative shot. Was that taken at the pier near The Boathouse on Barbados?

Yes, that is exactly where it was taken!

Thank you all for making me feel comfortable in posting. I see that you all have great gear and actually know what you are doing! :) I, on the other hand, have a little 'girlie' Sony Cybershot that really has a mind of it's own. I have no idea what you are talking about in terms of composition, lighting etc. but I do know that I really enjoy looking at all of your wonderful photos. Keep them coming. Deb.

Yes, that is exactly where it was taken!

Thank you all for making me feel comfortable in posting. I see that you all have great gear and actually know what you are doing! :) I, on the other hand, have a little 'girlie' Sony Cybershot that really has a mind of it's own. I have no idea what you are talking about in terms of composition, lighting etc. but I do know that I really enjoy looking at all of your wonderful photos. Keep them coming. Deb.

Deb - we're happy to have you join us here. The great thing about this little forum is that we don't have to show all of our pictures that didn't turn out, and many of them don't. ;) Don't worry about composition, lighting, etc. If the picture looks good to you and brings back great memories, that's all that matters. I don't think you'll find anyone on here being critical of a photo, unless you ask for it to be critiqued. Happy cruising and keep the pictures coming.

Bryan