Email CEO Michael Bayley

mrsz

Does anyone have email address of Michael Bayley CEO .

I wouldn't expect a quick response. In my experience the executive office, which deals with the emails sent for the attention of Mr Bayley, can take 2 weeks to respond. No quicker than emails to regular customer services.

Well you cannot get much quicker than the post above yours :D

I wouldn't expect a quick response. In my experience the executive office, which deals with the emails sent for the attention of Mr Bayley, can take 2 weeks to respond. No quicker than emails to regular customer services.

We've always received a response within 48 hours when dealing with Corporate.

As soon as we returned from our cruise (with several problems) I sent a message using the "Contact Us" form. This was on March 9th and I received an automatic confirmation.

However, so far, I didn't receive any answer or even an apology for the delay....:rolleyes:

I emailed Mr. Bayley last week and received a call back from on of the executive customer relations people within 2 days. Fairly quick, in my opinion.

Now the quality of the agent I spoke to and the tone in which I was dealt with...that's another thing all together.

As soon as we returned from our cruise (with several problems) I sent a message using the "Contact Us" form. This was on March 9th and I received an automatic confirmation.

However, so far, I didn't receive any answer or even an apology for the delay....:rolleyes:

I did not have any luck with that method either.

Can you tell me the corporate email address that you used?

Thank you in advance

I sent my emails to Mr Bayley, at MBayley@rccl.com.

Emails sent to that address are picked up by one of his executive representatives. I eventually received a response by email and then telephone from one of his team. It did take longer than I expected though.

That's the CEO email, right?

So, if I understand correctly, in order to contact RCI there are two options: the "Contact us" form or an email to the CEO?

I looked for a "customer service" email address but didn't find one

We've always received a response within 48 hours when dealing with Corporate.

I have only sent one e-mail and received a phone call with 48 hours. They were incredibly helpful. After the phone call, I then sent a follow up e-mail to Michael Bayley telling him that he has a GREAT staff. I actually heard back from him directly within about 10 minutes. This lady is totally impressed!

We love RCI!

Jackie

So, if I understand correctly, in order to contact RCI there are two options: the "Contact us" form or an email to the CEO?

I only contacted the CEO as a last resort as I had no satisfaction elsewhere. I wouldn't use that address just for a regular enquiry or complaint.

The contact form was pretty useless in my experience.

Depending on your query, you might find the Crown & Anchor reps helpful?

Depending on your query, you might find the Crown & Anchor reps helpful?

Thank you for your answer

I did several cruises before, with different companies (Caribbean and Europe sails), but this was our first experience with RCI. It was our worst cruise ever.

I am not a member of the C&A society because it was our first cruise with RCI (and probably the last one)

Contacted Bayley and had a response back in a couple of days. Very nice assistant emailed us, we told them we were leaving for a cruise and not to call. Same lady that called us telling us we were getting the Oct./14 Oasis TA FCC.

Hello justpat, our Guest Relations team can be reached at royalguestrelations@rccl.com.

Hi MrsZ,

We'd be more than happy to assist you. Please let us know how we can help. Thanks.

Please leave me your email address and I will email you. Thank you