Flight Departing Orlando Post Cruise

Anything is possible but I would be uncomfortable with that flight. When we docked at PC there were problems that day and it took us forever to get out of the port and driving. We had a 4 pm flight so we weren't panicking, but we were not on our way until almost 12:30. Anything can happen... as long as you have a Plan B. *shrug*

American Airline just changed my perfect noon departure from Orlando Airport after my June 14-21 sailing on Freedom of the Sea. There is a 10:45am flight from Orlando, Think we can make it? Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes, you can make it if the ship is not delayed getting into port and there are no delays with customs. Freedom gets in at 6am and usually starts disembarking passengers before 7am. If you either self disembark or get an early number you can be at the airport before 9am with private transportation.

We have made a 11:15 flight easily. Your flight would be a little earlier but it can be done.

If you have TSA pre-check, that will get you through security quickly. I also liked that MCO had a companion line for those who travel with someone who has TSA pre-check. It was longer than the pre-check line but significantly shorter that the regular security lines.

It comes done to your comfort level, if you are going to stress over an early flight, book the later one.