How to get MLife to match your RCI status?

Mlife status is good from Oct 1 to Sept 30 each year but say you reach gold in July 2015 you will be hold thru Sept 2016.

Ok. That is good to know. I guess that means as RCI D/D+ is permanent, that MLife status match has to be done annually each October again.

Yay!! I think I finally got someone at the MLife phone number who knew what they were doing. They said they will update my status ASAP after checking with RCi while I was on the line and verifying my status.

Thank you all!!! It only took an email and 2 phone calls to get this accomplished!

I'm gold on Mlife but didn't think to get a status upgrade when we became D+. Heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks so I guess I should do this.

What is the email address you all used?

thanks!

I'm gold on Mlife but didn't think to get a status upgrade when we became D+. Heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks so I guess I should do this.

What is the email address you all used?

thanks!

For mlife you can just call them..it was RC we emailed..or some have said you can printout your C&A showing your level and go to any mlife desk in Vegas and get a new card..Have fun in Vegas!!

Edited by gizzimo156

Took DH ages yesterday but he finally got someone to look up our status. On hold with cranky person that finally hung up. Then busy signals and then on hold for some more time......

He is still Platinum with now being Pinnacle with not gobs of money spent gambling.

Edited by CVU

I am GOLD on RCI and going to vegas after my cruise.

I had to sign up for MLife as I am playing myvegas (FB)...therefore on MLife i am the lowest (sapphire).

Am i right to assume/read that as a GOLD RCI C&A member there is no point in me being status matched....as GOLD RCI is sapphire MLife? (Have I understood correctly)?

Anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes or you can call 800 number for mlife and they will set up your account online and verify you over the phone and then you pick up your card in Vegas when you get there from mlife desk

Would you give me MLife's 800 number please?

Yay!! I think I finally got someone at the MLife phone number who knew what they were doing. They said they will update my status ASAP after checking with RCi while I was on the line and verifying my status.

Thank you all!!! It only took an email and 2 phone calls to get this accomplished!

When we got to Vegas we were gold and had new cards printed! I noticed they are good until September but in October we will be Diamond Plus and then will work on upgrading to Platinum!

When we checked into the Luxor I was able to check in at 11:30 with no early check-in fee. I asked if there were any upgrades available and handed her my gold card with my ID and credit card? The clerk at the MLife check-in desk went to check and came back and asked me if a Tower Luxury Suite was OK....ummmmm YESSS!!:D Using the Mlife check-in was also a huge time saver as the lines were very long for check in. I just walked right up and checked in.

We also went to the MLife desk and got a parking pass that allows us to park right by the elevators in the parking garage which is nice because it is a long walk to the room. Very nice suite and we are liking the perks. Using the buffet pass line tomorrow.

This is a very nice partnership with RCI and MLife!

• 2 weeks later...
If I am Diamond on RCCL, what level would I get for MLife? I am interested in getting the MLife status so that I can then get Hyatt status.

Diamond RCCL status would make you Gold with Mlife. I was in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and stayed at the Delano (previously THE Hotel) at Mandalay Bay. Although I called the toll-free number for Mlife prior to arriving, and they took my information, I still had to show my email from RCCL acknowledging my Diamond status (I save everything icon10.gif) to get my Gold Mlife status registered.

• 5 months later...

I called MLife (866.761.7111) to see how to match my status since I am Platinum in Royal Caribbean. They said, I had to call RC for that, which I am sure is not correct. I called RC anyways and of course they cannot do that.

Am I calling the right number? do I need to ask for a supervisor?

Thanks

The option selections for the 800 Mlife number do not appear to lead you to someone familiar with the partnership arrangement. Same with their email. I provided detailed information concerning what I wanted done, my Mlife and Crown and Anchor information only to receive a brain dead informational email in return. Frustrating to say the least.