LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody:-)

I'm reid's husband Josh (see a few posts up). Like he siad, we havent done a gay cruise yet, but have talked about it some. I keep hearing how they're really cruisy (pun appreciated, but unintended) and that theyre more for singles or open couples, neither of which are we. I guess i'd really like to find a straight cruise thats all gay people, if that makes any sense. Does such a thing exist?

J

Let us know if you found one! We do joint LGBT gatherings on board regular cruises and made lot of good friends whom we are still in touch and planning to meet somewhere across the globe either on a ship or land tours etc...so far we are happy with the regular cruises and we are not really a party couple. Prefer to be with mix of people who doesn't discriminate... c",)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Reid and Josh! You'll have a great time on a Princess ship. Never been on a "gay" cruise myself and can only imagine. I'll stick to the reg cruises :) Btw, beautiful state you live in

Same for us!!! We are still happy with our regular cruises... So far we've cruise only with Royal, Celebrity and Princess... And happy to be onboard on any of the ship and meet nice people across the globe... c",)

Hello to all.

Jeff (Filipino) and Gary (British) here from Perth, Australia.

We've done a few cruises on RCI and Celebrity. We haven't done any other cruise lines and bigger ships. Never done any gay cruises as Gary don't like it.

We will be doing B2B on Celebrity Millenium, a total of 28 days. First time to do that. I do not know how will we handle with the luggages lol

Happy to see this thread. :)

Hey jeff. I just got off 28 days on Legend of the seas. Thoroughly enjoyed being on board. I packed too much :). But you will get plenty of time to meet people and get to know staff a lot better :). Have a great cruise.

Jon.

Hey jeff. I just got off 28 days on Legend of the seas. Thoroughly enjoyed being on board. I packed too much :). But you will get plenty of time to meet people and get to know staff a lot better :). Have a great cruise.

Jon.

Hi Jon.

Thank you.

We did a 10-night cruise on Legend just a cruise or 2 before your 28-day cruise. :)

We did the Thailand-Cambodia-Vietnam. Most of the ports are far from the major cities so we didn't bother to go out.

I can't blame you if you packed too much. We also do that. Hehehe

Did you get to know Ferdinand from the Lattetude? Jemelito from the R Bar? They are really nice.

Did you travel solo?

I'm sure you had a fantastic time on Legend.

Jeff

My first cruise was on MSC Davina with RSVP in 2014. Then this year, did Celebrity Constellation with my partner ( we got engaged during that one ). Married this year and we are going on the Celebrity Reflection March 5th, 2016 for the honeymoon. Although just new to the cruising life, we are really enjoying it.

David and Allan.

My first cruise was on MSC Davina with RSVP in 2014. Then this year, did Celebrity Constellation with my partner ( we got engaged during that one ). Married this year and we are going on the Celebrity Reflection March 5th, 2016 for the honeymoon. Although just new to the cruising life, we are really enjoying it.

David and Allan.

Congratulations David and Allan!

Welcome to the thread and happy cruising...

Cj and Mike

David and Allan.

Wow! Congratulations David and Allan!

I think cruising is kind of addictive. Once you've done it, you'll never see travelling as fun as cruising.

Happy honeymoon! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes we are actually hesitant unless we will go on a group. I am afraid we don't have those nice bodies to show of hehehehe. We are happy with the normal cruise and yes we made new gay/straight friends onboard.

Heads up...we have done four gay cruises, and only about 20-30 people out of 3000-4000 have those bodies...!!! Go. Enjoy.

OzPinoyCruiser.

Hubby and I are headed your way. Doing an 11 day Tasmanian treasures on Oceania. Sydney to Auckland.

We are flying in two days prior to see Sydney. Any must sees?

Rick

Hi Rick!

Is it your first time to be here? And what sort of interest? 2 Days generally will be to explore the tourist places in the city and surroundings. If up to gay activities visit Oxford St for it.

Hi Rick. Newtown is also a good for gay activities. But also lots of hip shops and cafes :). The rocks is a good place to start. Access the opera house, harbour bridge, city and the harbour itself :)

Hello, I've only done traditional cruises, so far. I will be on the Melissa Etheridge Cruise that leaves next Halloween, so hoping there will be a large lesbian contingent on board. For the price, I could have done an Olivia cruise, but my friend wanted this one. My partner doesn't like ships, so I have to go with our children or with friends. I certainly don't have a bikini body . . I'm lucky I can walk the length of the ship actually. But look forward to meeting more P.L. US on cruise critic.

Hello, I've only done traditional cruises, so far. I will be on the Melissa Etheridge Cruise that leaves next Halloween, so hoping there will be a large lesbian contingent on board. For the price, I could have done an Olivia cruise, but my friend wanted this one. My partner doesn't like ships, so I have to go with our children or with friends. I certainly don't have a bikini body . . I'm lucky I can walk the length of the ship actually. But look forward to meeting more P.L. US on cruise critic.

Welcome to the thread!!! Happy Crusing...

Hello I'm Tiffany from TN, still pretty new to cruising about to go on my second in a few weeks. I'm single and I don't look to go many places by myself so I go with my friends but I'm the only lesbian so I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Hi Skipperanne -- we're just missing you on the Gem; my spouse and I are sailing on Feb. 1. I'm lucky because she loves cruising as much as I do. :)

Have you seen Melissa Etheridge in person before? (I'm going to guess yes if you are going on that cruise.....) It's been years since we've seen her, but what a performer. Should be a lot of fun!

Hello I'm Tiffany from TN, still pretty new to cruising about to go on my second in a few weeks. I'm single and I don't look to go many places by myself so I go with my friends but I'm the only lesbian so I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Welcome to the group Tiffany! You will definitely meet new friends from the this thread... Just keep in touch and happy cruising...

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys ..look like I am the lone lesbian here but that's fine... my wife and I love to travel with our son whom is 5 and we are getting ready for are longest cruise yet on RC's oasis of the seas in march. we have yet to get on a all women or LGBT cruise but we do look forward to doing that in the near future:D

now your not alone any more !

hi guys ..look like I am the lone lesbian here but that's fine... my wife and I love to travel with our son whom is 5 and we are getting ready for are longest cruise yet on RC's oasis of the seas in march. we have yet to get on a all women or LGBT cruise but we do look forward to doing that in the near future:D

There are a few lesbians here! :) My wife and I went on the Christmas cruise on Grandeur of the Seas and it was great!

We are going on a transatlantic cruise in May and a 7 night Baltic cruise in August.