Cruise Critic Community

1 hour ago, DrGaellon said:

It might be a nothing trip, it might be murder. Keep a close eye on the weather reports, and consider driving up a day early and staying over so you don't risk missing the boat.

That is the plan 😉

Going to stay at Country Inn & Suites and have a shuttle to transfer from Hotel to the Ship 

This has nothing to do with sailing/cruising, but a request for directions.

Larry and I are wanting to spend one to two months in Europe during Tucson's hot summer months.  Any suggestions for forums, etc. to find others who spend extended time on land trips?

Thanks.

We just booked the Jewel of the Seas 16N Suez Canal Cruise from Rome to Dubai on Nov 26, 2020. Please join us c",)

My husband and I are from Florida and will be on Carnival Magic September 28! This will be my first ultra cruise.

How is everyone doing? Hope you guys are having a ball cruising... been busy lately as we got married finally (Now legal in Australia) after 10 years since we had the Holy Union...EAA8D13C-4A38-452B-BE94-0A012F35A474.thumb.jpeg.fe4814b2a3ec47e80dcfe9ac5f99a285.jpeg

Edited by OzPinoyCruiser

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

7 hours ago, joat said:

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

Yes took them awhile... but glad finally we did it on our 10th year anniversary...

Happy Sailing everyone...

Congratulations, you two!

(we just celebrated 20 year anniversary of our Holy Union, and 11 year anniversary of our legal marriage in California.)

Shauna and Shanna

4 hours ago, MacNChz said:

Congratulations, you two!

(we just celebrated 20 year anniversary of our Holy Union, and 11 year anniversary of our legal marriage in California.)

Shauna and Shanna

Wow congratulations to you both!!! Hugs from Land Down Under... Happy Cruising!

Greetings from Alaska....

Congratulations all around!! We've been together 12 years, married 10....oh yea, to an Aussie...in Canada......living in Anchorage AK.

Next cruise NCL Star Miami to Santiago in December.